Been a long time since a system play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a long time since a system play

Has surfaced. There happens to be ONE tonight in the Giants/Reds game.

*3==>S.F. -146

System plays are running right around the 65 to 70 percent clip so far this year. They were super red hot until one day a few weeks ago when 4 games came up in one day!! I believe it did not perform well that one time going like 1 -3. Cruisin may have the stats on the totals for these plays this year.

I don't like the fact Hermanson is starting and the Reds/River Bats under the Louisville manager have been playing very smart baseball and hustling like mad.

So this cinched it.......I will play the Giants -146 for 3 stars although I think the over may be a strong play as well.

Good luck to anyone who wishes to try it!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Gold v

got to love those Mets......LOL

Comment

13 to 5

TWO OUTS Noooooobody on for St. Louis.......Even the Muttley's may be able to hang on to this lead by a run or two!!:D

Bout time we squeezed some coin out of that New York team!!

Gv

Nice job on all those picks.....I coattailed the ones I already did not have on my list and going monster on the Cubs over. Should parlayed that with the over one hour on rain delays!!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X