Football Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Services

Once again this year, I have subscribed to a consensus service that provides plays from Northcoast, Blazer, Probability, Sycamore and either Doc's or The Gold Sheet. I will post these plays as soon as I get them for those that are interested. Hopefully, the site will be able to handle the traffic better this year as there were times I couldn't get on to post plays. If that happens again, I will again offer the opportunity for those interested to get the plays e-mailed to you. Preseason action is usually slow as far as picks go, but I will provide them as I get them. Here's to a great football season

Anyone interested, send me a PM with your e-mail address.
    Last edited by PhilJr; 08-02-2003, 06:24 PM.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Good luck Phil Jr. After the money you "won" using those services last year, you're gonna need it.

God I love football. By the way. I'm getting the 1st 2 weeks of the preseason from Phil Sr's Late Phones. I'll post his releases in here for the next two weeks.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Ca$hklub

PhilSr won't even give me free plays. Are those all the plays or just his star rated plays?

Comment

All of his PreSeason releases, meaning his top opinions as well as his star rated plays. I forgot to call on Friday, because this first weekend is also included. But I'll post in here on Monday what his pick is for that game. I subscribe to that Power Sweep, so I can choose which two weeks I want for free as a bonus. He does well in the pre-season.
        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I got the Power Sweep too, but I took the $50 debit so I can get his Sunday night and Monday night plays. His 2 *'s aren't included with my consensus service. Big year from PhilSr coming-I hope.

Comment

Working...
          X