Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does ESPN allow this?

Quote:
    "He doesn't look like he's that type of an athlete," Irvin said of Romo. "But he is. He is, man. I don't know if some brother down in that line somewhere, I don't know who saw what or where, his great-great-great-great-grandma ran over in the 'hood or something went down."

Patrick tried to suggest to Irvin that he shouldn't go there, but Irvin was having none of it, continuing:

"If great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandma pulled one of them studs up out of the barn, 'Come on in here for a second,' you know, and they go out and work in the yard. You know, back in the day."

Any white announcer saying anything close to this inflamatory would be gone in a hearbeat (Rush), but Irvin implies, joking or not, that Romo's gradma, several generations back owned slaves and called one out for stud to explain Romo's "speed" (I guess for a white guy?). Nothing like good ole racial equality!!!!

he was, is, and always will be a fucking tool. i don't know how he gets away with all the shit he says and does.
    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

will always be separate standards

Comment

I think Rush limbaugh was fired for saying alot less than this jerk.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

seperate set of rules for the "brothers" and they know it....

While the rest of us have to tip toe not to hurt others feelings, they have some sort of free pass.....

when did this all happen?? I never got the explanation as to why??? i know the explanation, but it should go both ways.....

imagine if someone said that donovan mcnabb's runs so slow his grandma must have got together with some farm owner and did the nasty.....you know what i mean dan???

they would be run out of fucking town......on every news station all over this country....

Comment

they're jokes.... they'll suspend him from one show, and then have him back in a segment explaining "what he meant" by what he said, and then he'll be back full-time like nothing ever happened.

**That's what they do when he gets busted for crack, anyways!!!

Comment

Here's the difference .........

White America (and the media) don't get their panties in a bunch over racists comments about whites.

Comment

anyone old enough to remember the late Jimmy The Greek ? Irvin is a crack head jerk, espn let's them say anything they want, because of people like jessie jackson and others will come get behind them, WHO stands' up for white people, no body. i would like for everyone to be equal and say what they feel, i said something about T.O. on another site and was bashed for saying he would not play for me at any level, we was a sick SOB, race was never mention, but what can you do? PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M A BIGOT OR RACIST, I'M NOT!!!!! it's just unfair sometimes to white people.
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Irvin is a piece of shit and always has been. The fact that ESPN hired him in the first place is a joke. I'm sick and tired of all the deragatory comments about Whites with no reprucussions. They need to fire this asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03

White America (and the media) don't get their panties in a bunch over racists comments about whites.
                    Exactly!

Comment

he made those comments on the dan patrick radio show about a week ago....and then yesterday on the show he apologized for his comments and said they were a joke...he kept repeating that he was sorry for what he sayed and he actually sounded very nervous.......but yes unfortunately there is a big double standard and a white person would lose there job for saying alot less

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03

I agree with you Frank

KAZ
                        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Damn I'm glad we all agree on the same thing, this is Great.
                          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

i think its funny but then again i don't take shit like this real seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              seperate set of rules for the "brothers" and they know it....

While the rest of us have to tip toe not to hurt others feelings, they have some sort of free pass.....

when did this all happen?? I never got the explanation as to why??? i know the explanation, but it should go both ways.....

imagine if someone said that donovan mcnabb's runs so slow his grandma must have got together with some farm owner and did the nasty.....you know what i mean dan???

they would be run out of fucking town......on every news station all over this country....

TONY- I AM CONVINCED THIS ALL STARTED IN THE MID 60'S FOLLOWING THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT, IT WAS NEEDED NO DOUBT ABOUT IT BUT WHAT HAPPEN WAS THE PENDULUM INSTEAD OF REALIGNING TO THE MIDDLE FOR EVERYONES BENEFIT AND EQUALITY, IT WAS PUSHED TO THE LEFT TO ACCOMMODATE ANY AND ALL THAT WAS PERCIEVED TO BE INCORRECT, UNFAIR, ETC...............I.E. ANIMAL RIGHTS, KIDS RIGHTS, GAY RIGHTS, SENIOR RIGHTS, ANYBODY RIGHTS ETC, EVERYBODY JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON AND IT SEEMS WE ACCEPTED WITHOUT QUESTION THE ABILITY OF THOSE HINDERED BY HISTORY OR LAW THAT THEIR RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT WITHOUT RECOURSE WAS ACCEPTABLE...........IRVIN IS A BENEFACTOR OF THIS EVENT

Comment

Working...
                              X