TP's NFL, 12/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP's NFL, 12/3

Just playing this one early. I realize the team I have is starting a rookie QB, but he's still an upgrade, and Seattle hasn't covered any of its last eight road games. No reason to think that will change in Mile High, especially with the disaster that the Seahawks defense is right now. Both teams are 7-4, but Seattle's schedule has been softer than Kleenex, while Denver has lost to Indy, San Diego, and at Kansas City. Seattle isn't in that class, and I think people are down on Denver a lot more than they should be. This is still the 6th or 7th best team in the NFL, and the Cutler era should get started off in style.

NFL Sides (27-19, +15.87 units)
    4* Broncos -3 (-117)

Rest of the card will be Titans, Browns, Bills, and Giants, and I’ll probably play a couple totals.

NFL Totals (16-13-1, +5.28 units)

Best of luck everyone.
    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Love the Broncos........Take a look at the Texans

PEACE

Comment

Good luck TP
      Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        Love the Broncos........Take a look at the Texans

PEACE
        Oh, I know what you mean. It seems so bizarre that the Raiders are favored. I don't know if that's because the Texans aren't as bad as people realize, or that the oddsmakers want you to play the dog here. I was going to wait and see the public %s on this game before making a possible play.
        Thanks guys.
        Records:

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrows Paper
          Oh, I know what you mean. It seems so bizarre that the Raiders are favored. I don't know if that's because the Texans aren't as bad as people realize, or that the oddsmakers want you to play the dog here. I was going to wait and see the public %s on this game before making a possible play.
          Thanks guys.
          Oakland played probably their best game of the year on Sunday..... that doesn't mean a whole lot considering how poor they've been, but it seems like they're starting to settle in a bit. Their defense has been playing well all season..... Rex Ryan is doing a heck of a job.

I think they've got more than enough going for them on defense to hold the Texans @ home. If Brooks can get right in the head and the O-line can find some consistency, I think the Raiders can take this one.

JMO

Comment

LOVE the Broncos by the way.....

GL TP and thanks

Comment

good luck on Denver TP

Comment

Good luck on your plays T.P. Denver looks like a great play.

Comment

Damnit, was hoping to get +4 or better, but it's not going to happen. Money coming in on this side because a certain respected service has a play on it.

3* Giants +3.5 (-112)

Weird for me to play two games this early in the week, but Denver -3 at decent juice isn't really available now, and won't be again, and I think this NYG line continues to move downwards.
                  Records:

Comment

Money coming in on this side because a certain respected service has a play on it.
                    By the way, that is 0% of the reason why I am making the play, it's just why I am making the play now.
                    Records:

Comment

I heard Hesselbeck might have a broken hand or bruised hand! Throwing hand I don't know, did anyone else hear this?

Comment

Originally posted by packer34
                        I heard Hesselbeck might have a broken hand or bruised hand! Throwing hand I don't know, did anyone else hear this?
                        Yeah, DonBest says he is probable with a hand injury. I certainly expect him to play. If not, that's fine, but I don't really think Wallace is much of a drop off.
                        The more important injury, IMO - and I might sound crazy for saying this - is that of center Tobeck, who is currently doubtful. They also have another tackle, Locklear, who is ? and I think Denver's defensive line is going to have a field day.
                        Records:

Comment

The more important injury, IMO - and I might sound crazy for saying this - is that of center Tobeck, who is currently doubtful. They also have another tackle, Locklear, who is ? and I think Denver's defensive line is going to have a field day.
                          I definitely agree with you! Other than superstar players obviously, there isn't a more important position on the football field than the center imo. I'll probably tag along since I can't seem to be able to pick my ass in the nfl this year. Good luck this weekend man!

Comment

gl to ya---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL with the Broncos TP!!!

I think they roll here too!!!
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X