My picks for Tuesday Nov 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My picks for Tuesday Nov 28th

An "ok" night last night going 2-4 but managing to make money rather than lose it last night. Because my two biggest plays hit and my smaller ones didnt resulting in a gain of $10.00. hey I'll take it. As anyone who bets everyday of their lives knows that making 10.00 is so much better than losing $400.00. I like a few games today and I must give props to brewer7 who has been on fire with his NBA picks. He convinced me yesterday on the Minne +8.5 against Dallas and he knows his shit so as a betting friend, keep the hot streak coming man...

Now...

today, going to try for the 3rd winning day in a row.

I use to never bet small schools, simply because it was too risky, especially laying out hundreds of dollars on schools like James Madison but I believe that I need to bet Eastern Kentucky tonight simply because I think James Madison is a joke. Eastern Kentucky has started the young season out 4-1 and can play some good basketball. James Madison, has squeaked out some close ones lately and I just think Eastern Kentucky has a better program and should pick up the road win tonight. The line is James Madison -2, but im going to get in on the moneyline on Eastern Kentucky while I can at +115. This line will continue to drop!

Eastern Kentucky ML $100.00 to win $115 over James Madison

Ya know, when I woke up and saw Wisconsin was favored by 10 over Florida State I thought about a big play on Florida State. Now that my book just jumped to Wisc -11 im definetly going to play this on Florida State. Florida State is Florida State, they'll always have some guys that can play ball. Its a huge school. Wisc has an advantage of course being ranked and at home. I really think this game will be closer than 11 points, most likely a 4-6 point victory by Wisconsin.

Florida State +11 $55.00 to win $50.00 over Wisconsin

I remember earlier this season I had a parlay with Georgia in it as they were the one team I needed to win like 250.00 on a $25.00 parlay, straight up moneylines and Georgia was playing Western Kentucky at Georgia and im like this should be a piece of cake. And it Wasnt, Georgia did lead most the game until when it really matters, the last 5 minutes of the game. Western Kentucky can play ball and I guess I love the Kentucky teams today and against UAB that can score points but should have their hands full with the big Defense of Western Kentucky

Western Kentucky -5 (buying .5 points) $60.00 to win $50.00 over UAB

The final NCAAB that I like today is one of my best bets of the day. Miami Florida at Northwestern. Im sorry, but whoever thinks Northwestern has a good program is out of their mind, yes they play defense, but they cant score points. Im sorry, 40 points aint going to cut it tonight against Miami Florida. Florida is trying to work their program back to where it was in the 90's. They have some ball players on that team, only natural that they do as the school is in Miami where them boys play basketball every day and Miami is just a breeding ground for basketball players. Im glad the game just got to pick em status as im going for Miami Florida in this matchup as I dont think Northwestern's shooters can match up with Miami's.

$110.00 to win $100.00 on Miami FLA pick em over Northwestern

might be back later with an NBA pick.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

gl to ya tonight----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck!!

Comment

2-2 on the night, breaking even. won $165 and lost $165. be back later today with some more picks. hey its better than losing!
        Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
        1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Working...
        X