No announcement yet.

Giants Imploding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow thats whack.........i saw the Lions come back on the Vikes in the Silverdome back in 91.......they were down 20-3 with less than 6 mins left and came back for the win and I was shocked.........this might be bigger thn the Titanic

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
      Giants fan? Your team is a bunch of chokers!!! Year-in, year-out!!! What a JOKE!!

And the Bucs are ?????????????

BAD

Comment

Greatest trade ever, that if you are the Chargers Fan.

Eli for Rivers, Merriman, Castillo, Kaeding (Kicker)

Love it!!!

Can't believe the guy have the nerve to say no to San Diego. Biggest dumb ass ever and I am glad of it.

Go Chargers!!!

Comment

The whole Giants team should retire after they fire Tom!

Comment

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO TAHNK THE GIANTS FOR TRADDING PHILLIPS FOR HIM....HE IS THE MOST OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT IN THIS LEAGUE AND DESERVES WHAT HE IS GETTING FOR BEING A DIVA BITCH ON DRAFT DAY. hE WANTED THE SPOTLIGHT IN NY AND HE'S GOT IT NOW SO I HOPE THEY THROW EVERYTHING AT HIM. aLSO, HE MAKES THE MOST ANNOYING FACES AFTER HE FUCKS UP THE GAMES THAT MAKE ME WANT TO THROW A LEFT HOOK AT HIM....COUGHLIN SHOULD BENCH HIMSELF AND ELI FOR NEXT SUNDAY'S GAME BECAUSE THEY BOTH LICK BALLS AND CANT DO SHIT TO HELP NY BE RESPECTABLE AGAIN.

OH, TIKI BARBER TOO ....HE IS A FUCKING STUPID ASS IDIOT WITH ALL THIS RETIREMENT TALK. IMO I FEEL HE MIGHT WANT A BIGGER CONTRACT AND HE IS JUST SCREWING WITH THE CHEMISTRY OF THE TEAM. NY IS THE WORSE CITY TO BE CONTROVERSIAL AND THAT COCKSUCKER SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO ALL THIS SHIT.

IM NOT A GIANT BETTOR OR FAN, BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY, THEY NEED TO GET THEIR ACT STRAIGHT

Comment

Karma!!!

The Giants deserve every bit of Eli!!!!

The Chargers just know how to do it right. They traded 1st pick Vick to Atl and look who they got... This year MVP LT and a couple of other picks.

They then traded Eli .

Chargers will be the team for the next few years. Jump on the Band Wagon Boys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL
                FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO TAHNK THE GIANTS FOR TRADDING PHILLIPS FOR HIM....HE IS THE MOST OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT IN THIS LEAGUE AND DESERVES WHAT HE IS GETTING FOR BEING A DIVA BITCH ON DRAFT DAY. hE WANTED THE SPOTLIGHT IN NY AND HE'S GOT IT NOW SO I HOPE THEY THROW EVERYTHING AT HIM. aLSO, HE MAKES THE MOST ANNOYING FACES AFTER HE FUCKS UP THE GAMES THAT MAKE ME WANT TO THROW A LEFT HOOK AT HIM....COUGHLIN SHOULD BENCH HIMSELF AND ELI FOR NEXT SUNDAY'S GAME BECAUSE THEY BOTH LICK BALLS AND CANT DO SHIT TO HELP NY BE RESPECTABLE AGAIN.

OH, TIKI BARBER TOO ....HE IS A FUCKING STUPID ASS IDIOT WITH ALL THIS RETIREMENT TALK. IMO I FEEL HE MIGHT WANT A BIGGER CONTRACT AND HE IS JUST SCREWING WITH THE CHEMISTRY OF THE TEAM. NY IS THE WORSE CITY TO BE CONTROVERSIAL AND THAT COCKSUCKER SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO ALL THIS SHIT.

IM NOT A GIANT BETTOR OR FAN, BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY, THEY NEED TO GET THEIR ACT STRAIGHT

i agree about the eli manning deal....I was never in favor of players who hold teams hostage, but in fairness i think that was more daddy than him....

Coughlin's tactics are not what works in the NFL today...he is a throwback to the 70's....

Tiki is not negotiating for a new contract IMHO....i do believe it was ill adivsed to announce that in mid-season...What purpose other than being a distraction did that serve??? I was always a big tiki fan, but the retirement talk and throwing coughlin under the bus to the media twice in 12 months soured him in my eyes....Does TC deserve it....yes...but imho this should be discussed in house not in the media....

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                  Karma!!!

The Giants deserve every bit of Eli!!!!

The Chargers just know how to do it right. They traded 1st pick Vick to Atl and look who they got... This year MVP LT and a couple of other picks.

They then traded Eli .

Chargers will be the team for the next few years. Jump on the Band Wagon Boys!!!

I am glad it is working out for Rivers....I actually saw him several times in raleigh, nc in college and loved his game and tude'......

I had him rated #1, Ben #2 and when Eli came to us i did not know what to think....But i do get concerned when i see his "I want to crawl back in my bed look" when things get rough....

stick to learning the position and leave the commercials to peyton

Comment

Working...
                  X