Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't have the NFL Network (Please fill out this form and forward it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinman666
    What Channel Is It On Direct Tv
    212...95 HD tonight
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
      212...95 HD tonight
      THANKS

Comment

I have cox comm. digital cable.
        Its on channel 331

Comment

I find this complaint rather odd. If you don't have DirecTV you are only seeing five NFL games a week as it is.

Only DirecTV has the Sunday ticket with all the games. If the Thursday night game was being played on Sunday, you still wouldn't see it unless you have DirecTV.

It's my understanding the NFL wants 70 cents a subscriber and the big cable systems are offering only 25 cents. They're miles apart. The 70 cents the NFL wants is up there with what ESPN is getting. I understand why the cable companies are balking. You'd be talking about a fifty cents a month rate increase for all basic cable customers. The cable companies could, I suppose, put the network only on digital and merely raise those rates.

And, yes, I have DirecTV so maybe I lack sympathy for those who missed the game (the Miami/BC game was better anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            I know many with a dish who have their own problems
            This is propaganda passed on by the cable companies. I've had Directv for 6 years. The problems I've experienced have been far and few between.

By comparison I have broadband internet cable. The same company provided cable internet, cable TV and broadband phones. I've had far more internet outages than Directv outages.

Comment

direct tv sux, and so does nfl channel

i had direct tv and i hated it. god forbidden the wind blew.

fuck the nfl channel for being selfish and having these games on there. like they dont make enough money at espn and nbc. i have charter cable and i am lucky they have espn 2. this is a major fuck up by the nfl.

Comment

Working...
              X