No announcement yet.

College Football GOY from KAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be very careful. It does look to good to be true.

Comment

Kaz- I'm taking Boise big. This game to me is a 'reverse trap' if anything. Everyone in the world is saying its a trap, blah blah blah. But everyone in the world is taking Nevada because of this. (example: about a month ago, Denver was laying about 4 at the Browns, and EVERYONE was taking Cleveland because it was a 'trap', and Cleveland got rolled). If EVERYONE, like most people on the boards, says its a "trap", how much of a trap is it.

PEOPLE LOVE TO OUT THINK THEMSELVES!

These are the same people who loaded up against Nevada the first few prime time games this year, now everyone loves them. I could be wrong, but Boise is the better team, and will beat Nevada.

Boise St BIG, lets cash it.

Gl on the game, I'm with ya.
      Last edited by molta02; 11-23-2006, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I like Nevada...

Gl though

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
          Kaz- I'm taking Boise big. This game to me is a 'reverse trap' if anything. Everyone in the world is saying its a trap, blah blah blah. But everyone in the world is taking Nevada because of this. (example: about a month ago, Denver was laying about 4 at the Browns, and EVERYONE was taking Cleveland because it was a 'trap', and Cleveland got rolled). If EVERYONE, like most people on the boards, says its a "trap", how much of a trap is it.

PEOPLE LOVE TO OUT THINK THEMSELVES!

These are the same people who loaded up against Nevada the first few prime time games this year, now everyone loves them. I could be wrong, but Boise is the better team, and will beat Nevada.

Boise St BIG, lets cash it.

Gl on the game, I'm with ya.
          Thanks Molta....I have lost more games out thinking myself and trying to think that this game is a trap or that game is.

Case in point....College hoops, everyone was saying Iowa being a PK against Toledo was a trap. That Toledo was better and Iowa would get beat....blah, blah blah. So I just conceded my bet, didn't change it and said I would probably lose. Of course, Iowa won. They are a Big 10 team coached by Alford, playing a MAC team. Class prevailed.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110844

Bottom line, Boise is better than Nevada. And, as far as Rutgers go, this isn't Louisville Boise is playing. I'm tired of getting beat by betting underdogs in college football. This may very well lose, but they gotta play the game. Boise St is ranked in the top ten for a reason.

I'm NOT asking anyone to bet this. I make a lot plays per week, and for me, this is my own personal GOY and biggest bet for me on an opinion I have. If you don't like the play, don't bet it! My feelings aren't going to be hurt.....I'm starting to get tired of reading about the 'trap.' Hopefully Boise will win and shut a few traps.....MCP, I back Rocko because this is Earlshoes first post since Sept and his picks my thread to call my pick a trap. I think betting Nevada is the trap!....Whatever!

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

hope you had a good thanksgiving

Comment

Originally posted by linemover
              hope you had a good thanksgiving
              Is that sarcasm? Or are you genuinely asking me?

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

Good luck on the big play, kazdog!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                  Is that sarcasm? Or are you genuinely asking me?

KAZ
                  I am genuinely saying that I hope you had a good one

Comment

I had a great one Blake....Thanks for asking. Good luck this weekend. You know I've always been in your corner and taken some kidding for it. No matter. I know you're going the other way on the Nev game, one of us will be right.....

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

Kazdog, is that your final answer to the GOY? If so then I'm going to put 5 gallons of Gumbo and 1 gallon of Red Beans & Rice on that game, also I will put them in my two team tease,and parlay with my sat. pick of the year. the answer is, and you better not laugh "Ole Miss"
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I don't know JT....I'm standing by my play. I've already laid my cash down on it. But you do have a couple of VERY good cappers on here saying it's a trap and to go with Nevada, Linemover and Pimp etc, etc.

It's your money my man. Go with what you feel in your gut will win. All I can say is, I watched Nevada get beat by a bad Fresno St team very early this year. Boise is a hell of a lot better than Fresno. If this game were in Boise, they'd be favored by at least 17. It could very well be a trap. We'll see. It's your call here JT....I will feel bad enough if anyone loses money because of my advice.....Good luck!

Btw....I need to get your email from Spark so I can get some gumbo

KAZ
                        [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck Buddy ...

Comment

I see the line at Boise St -3 (+109) at pinny right now
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                              Good Luck Buddy ...
                              Thanks Joeseph....I may need every bit of it if you ask some of the guys in my thread....

Chado....The line at Betcris is -2.5. I believe it opened at -3. Money looks to be going on Nev which I think is in my favor. And by the way, thanks for the hockey winners...

KAZ
                              [email protected]

Comment

Goodluck tomorrow Kaz!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                ......Boise is one of my big plays as well. I love to follow the WAC teams. Let's cash this baby!!!!!!!!!!
                                "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Working...
                                X