College Football GOY from KAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football GOY from KAZ

What? Are you kidding me? I've never posted a GOY on Bettorschat before, but I'm going to now. If it loses, you may not see me posting plays for a while, as I will feel awful about people losing money on my advice. As Wayne says, it's called gambling and anything can happen.....So here we go

Boise St -2.5

This line is amazing. I'm getting a team, ranked in the top 10, against Nevada, with all the motivation in the WORLD to win, at only -2.5? And it seems as the money is on Nev. because this line has gone down. Let's look at the matchup....

First of all, who has Nevada beaten? Only ONE team with a winning record. Powerhouse San Jose St.....

Colo St.............4-6
    Northwestern.....4-8
    UNLV...............1-10
    San Jose St.......6-4
    New Mex St.......2-8
    Idaho................4-7
    Utah St.............1-10
    La Tech.............3-8

Who have they lost to?

Fresno St...........3-7 (Huh? Fresno is terrible. And keep this in mind, Fresno RAN ALL OVER THEM!)

Arizona St..........6-5 (Not exactly the best team in the Pac 10 and they blew Nev out. 52-21. Ariz St was KILLED by Oreg St. Keep that in mind!)

Hawaii..............9-2 (I'll give them credit, they played Hawaii tough and that's the best team in the WAC, IMHO. But they still lost)
    __________________________________________________ __

So now, let's take a look at who Boise St has beaten....

Sac st.............4-7
    Oregon St........7-4 (That's right, the same Oreg St that beat USC and crushed Ariz St.) Boise St killed Oreg St, 42-14
    Wyoming..........6-6
    Hawaii.............9-2 (That's right, the same Hawaii that I think is the best team in the WAC. If they played again, Hawaii beats them)
    Utah................7-4
    La tech.............3-8
    New Mex St.......2-8
    Idaho................4-7
    Fresno St...........3-7 (Same Fresno that Nev lost to...Hmm)
    San Jose St........6-4
    Utah St.............1-10

Let's take a look at who Boise St has lost to....

Whoops......NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

This game means millions of dollars to Boise St and ALL the teams in the WAC. If Boise St loses, no BCS game and the millions tied to it. THEY WILL BE FOCUSED!

They have one of the best running games in the nation and I watched Fresno St run all over Nevada. Boise's defense is also very good. They hold teams to 79 yards a game rushing. Nev rushes way more than they pass.

Boise held Hawaii to 34 points. That speaks volumes to me because Hawaii could score on the Chicago Bears. They have an insane offense.

If Boise St loses, I fully expect WAC Commissioner Karl Benson to commit suicide.....

There it is....My first and maybe only GOY. I fully expect Bry and JC to bump this thread often, otherwise no one will give a crap.....Good luck if you decide to hit this with me. Hopefully I've provided enough information so you can make an intelligent decision, either way......

KAZ
    Last edited by KazDog; 11-23-2006, 11:41 AM.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

yea looks so good its scary. still like it

Comment

I couldn't agree with you more----This game means a TON to Boise St., and they need it bad, and to run up the score for style points (so to speak---for BCS).......

Boise will be hammered by me.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

with an undefeated falling last week with a low line (Rutgers), its likely to happen again.. best of luck though
        Record Starting 11.11.06
        NCAAF: 8-5
        NFL: 3-5-1
        NBA: 5-5-1
        NCAAB: 1-3
        Locks of the Week: 2-0

Comment

Good luck my friend!
          5* 0-0
          4* 0-0
          3* 1-0
          2* 1-0
          1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Almost looks like a trap....HMMMMMM

trap
            ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

Comment

Good Luck Kazdog Keep in mind Nevada is 10-1 ATS and Boise is 5-5 ATS on lined games

Comment

GL on the big play KAZ
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by earlshoes
                  trap
                  HEY EARSHOES IF U DO NOT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY KEEP IT ZIPPED ThANKS, NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR U BRING THIS PLAY DOWN FROM KAZ LIKE HE SAID HE NEVER POST A GOY PLAY SO BE SUPPORTIVE OR DO NOT POST IN HIS THREAD

ANY HOW I THINK U ARE ON TO SOMETHIN KAZ IM WITH YA BIGGGY ALsO GLLL ON YOUR GOY PLAY HAPPY TURCKY DAY
                  GET-R-DON PEACE
                  U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                  THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                  BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Thanks for the back up Rocko.....Good luck to us and have a great Thanksgiving buddy!

KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                      Thanks for the back up Rocko.....Good luck to us and have a great Thanksgiving buddy!

KAZ
                      YOUR WELCOME,AND U HAVE A g OOD ONE ALSO
                      GET-R-DON PEACE
                      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Best of luck on the Biggie Kaz! Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Sounds Good to me Kazdog ..... uh I can just :takingpics: that one in the W column ..... Happy T day .

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
                            HEY EARSHOES IF U DO NOT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY KEEP IT ZIPPED ThANKS, NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR U BRING THIS PLAY DOWN FROM KAZ LIKE HE SAID HE NEVER POST A GOY PLAY SO BE SUPPORTIVE OR DO NOT POST IN HIS THREAD

ANY HOW I THINK U ARE ON TO SOMETHIN KAZ IM WITH YA BIGGGY ALsO GLLL ON YOUR GOY PLAY HAPPY TURCKY DAY
                            GET-R-DON PEACE
                            Rocko I love what you bring to the site but the more I look at this thats exactly what sticks out to me, TRAP..........he didnt wish him ill luck nor did he say a word after the outcome.

I dont what I would do in this spot but w/o giving it much thought IMHO Nevada is worth a small shot........GL Kaz but Im glad that guy gave his point of view

PEACE

Comment

Good luck with your big play!

Comment

Working...
                              X