Game of the Month tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of the Month tonight!

Guys, I haven't posted picks for about 2 weeks. Slightly below .500 record wise, but even, if not up depending how you play due to underdogs cashing. I have what I feel is my strongest play of the month and will post for all of you. I did however lose my underdog game of the month back on July 4th with San Diego, but have been extremely consistent overall with my top play of the day hitting at about an 80% clip. Tonights play:

Florida Marlins -140 w/Beckett

This kid has been as hot lately as his team. He has won his last 3 decisions at home giving up 1 earned run over 19 innings with 23 strikeouts and a microscopic 0.47 ERA. The team is aiming for their 9th consecutive home victory. Redding is very inconsistent on the road, has pitched well lately, but will get beat tonight. Florida is a buzzsaw at a very fair home price. Good luck to all...Jody

Sorry for all that followed my game with Florida last night. Very tough loss due to both outhitting and outpitching the Stros. Many services I see today including Sports Tipster were on Houston. Congrats to you guys. Very tough day overall yesterday(bad beats). Yankees give the game away late with a brutal error by Soriano with 2 outs in the eighth. And when was the last time you've seen a run balked in?(2 outs in the Florida game, a stikeout followed). Oh well, that's baseball and enough crying. Take the Giants in early action today, just have trouble seeing the Reds win again. Good luck to all...Jody

Comment

Working...
    X