A Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question

If this should be in "Non-Gambling Issues", excuse me. I was just curious. Is anybody else just a little steamed that not very many people,nation-wide, will get to see Denver at KC tonight?

why if your a true sick degerate gambler like myself u would have every sports station u can get at your cable company............the nfl network is must have.......thats the way the nfl probly wanted it...get u sucked into getting that channel....gl
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Get rid of the cable and go with a satilite. I have Dish Network and I got the NFL channel on it.

Comment

I have the Digital Gold package through Time Warner Cable and i have EVERY channel they offer. The NFL Network is NOT one of them because of a damn contract dispute and i'm pissed!!!!

Comment

comcast sure doesn't have it anywhere

Comment

I had Adelphia until about 2 months ago and they had both ESPNU & NFL Network. Unfortunately Time Warner bought them out and they don't offer either!

Comment

in 2007 some peeps cant get this channel......give me a break.....some of these company's are unreal......i finally just got espn u 4 years later.........

Comment

Wanna see it?? I have one thing to say that you should get..

DIRECT TV!

Comment

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sure after TWC gets a million calls tonight, the dispute will get settled quickly.

Comment

thats going 2 suck 4 the people that have to use cbssports line and watch the little helmet drive up and down the screen....bwahahahhahaahha.....thats the only good game 2............

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                      thats going 2 suck 4 the people that have to use cbssports line and watch the little helmet drive up and down the screen....bwahahahhahaahha.....thats the only good game 2............
                      You are such a lil bitch .... You really do have a slit between your legs i think ...

Comment

I'll just get my groove on with my woman with BC/Miami on in the background while your watching KC/Denver and rubbing one out to a Playgirl magazine!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          I'll just get my groove on with my woman with BC/Miami on in the background while your watching KC/Denver and rubbing one out to a Playgirl magazine!

hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                            You are such a lil bitch .... You really do have a slit between your legs i think ...
                            you must not have it 2////bwahhahahahahahah//// dont get salty....ive been there before........

Comment

you must not have it 2////bwahhahahahahahah//// dont get salty....ive been there before........
                              Do you honestly think that not being able to watch a football game is that important to me that I would get salty(as you put it)???

Comment

Working...
                              X