Thur night picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thur night picks

OKEY DOKEY here we have the Thursday night picks: I will play a bunch tonight as I had outstanding fortune in the afternoon games sides/totals going 7-1 missing only on Toronto R/L.

(3*) ==>ATL -110

Braves were trying to showcase Derosa for a trade last night and left a zillion runners in scoring position. Furcal is back in the lineup tonight leading off in place of Derosa and looking at the Braves heavies averages vs. Miller it is obscene how they pound on him. Dangerous team at home coming off the loss last night.

(4*)==>(O) 9

Interesting how both these teams have been able to hammer both these pitchers respectively. Reynolds originally an Astro took the loss early in the year at Houston and will give up a few tonight. The Braves have a history of hammering Miller. Berkman may be healthy enough to play tonight as well. They will need his bat.

(2*) DODG +102

DUCKWORTH STARTING! That's it! Even the Dodgers can get 3 or 4 off this guy!

(3*) CINN (Now offiicially the Louisville River Bats)/ROCK (U)9

The Rockies young phenom starter gets another crack on the mound vs. what is left of the Reds. His nervousness is now gone and look for the kid to have good luck vs. the Minor Leaguers from Louisville. Acevedo is verrrry veeerrryy good. Hate to take unders but these two items dictate it.

(5*)TEX/BOS (O)9 .5[I had this as a 4 star but see it is Blakes GOY so I will bump it to a 5]

Pedro may not need to go very far in this game when the Sox get a big enough lead. Anyone know that he is supposed to fly out first thing to light the torch at his countrymens version of the Olym games........Red Sox should win in a rout AND TEXAS is going to play their young super stud NIVAR that state is all in a buzz about. OH YEAH.....GARCIAPARRA is BACK in the lineup tonight too! AND.....Colby Lewis has an ERA of just under 9 AND a walk to strike ratio.....it's backwards!! HE GIVES UP MORE WALKS THAN WHIFFS....This has ugly written all over it.

(2*) TWINS/O'S (O) 9

Rodgers has been getting hit up pretty good lately and the O's HAD been putting a lot of road runs on the board. Johnson is very good BUT he is a Righty in the Dome and the Twins tonight have loaded up their lineup with left-handed hitters. Unless Rodgers reverts back to May or the O's forget their bats this should go over.

(1*)==>TWINS -120

MINN has NOT won a series from Balt since 1995!!!! This should be high scoring but can't see the run continuing....especially at Minn.....the O's defense has looking real shakey on fly balls and are primed for a fly ball error in the dome lights. Gardenheir also worked out the entire pitching staff on fielding and throwing today after losing no less than 3 games this week on pitcher throwing and fielding errors....including the 3-2 Cleve game and Game 1 of the O's this series 7-5.

THAT'S IT SO GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Gl except on the Twins. the thing that bothers me is that Baltimore has started their fire sale and I hope it does'nt affect the team's play for at least another day.

Comment

Max

Looking at the stats the O's SHOULD win this one.... It is all the intangibles and change in mental attitudes specifically why I'm taking the Twins. Hence.......ONLY a small one star!

Good Luck to you Tonight!!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X