You "WANT" some of this! Mich/OSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You "WANT" some of this! Mich/OSU

Yes, its been awhile since I've put the old 2-cents worth up.
    Just got done hitting the WVU-Pitt odds! Although I am from west-by-God-Virginia, I bet to win money! Down to facts:
    Clearly, yes clearly, the Ohio State-Michigan game has the correct hype it so deserves! Ohio State home field advantage is the 7 points that is laid! Folks, I am talking facts! Michigan comes to town with 37 seniors and 26 juniors? Daaaaa!
    Looking at the broad scope, Ohio State's hard pushed to have 17 seniors on the team with only a little more junior stuff. Through out the team by team games they have played this year! The battle is won at that front line on offense and on defense. I don't care a hoot about average this, average that!
    A team with the most talent, most experience, and the guts to perform under pressure wins this hands down!
    Taking Michigan + 7
    You may think I'm crazy? But its posted! And, oh by the way, those 37 seniors lost last year 24-20, broke olb carpenters leg on the second play of the game.

michael e. steele

I totally agree with you. This will be a great game and i couldnt believe the line when it came out. Michigan has a good shot at winning this game out right. You have to take the points this game should be too close to call.

Comment

I think you have a real good chance to cash that. The only problem i have with wagering on Michigan is that tard they have for a head coach, if he can stay out of the way you should win
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X