Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you really have a gambling problem when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you really have a gambling problem when...

You post a few days ago on here that if you dont win a parlay your done betting for a "long time." Ive taken 3 days off and im back and ready to win... LOL

Parlaying it up again tonight... this time instead of 7 teams, hitting 6 of 7, im going to go for 5 and hope to hit all 5.

Parlay for $55.00 to win $304.46, 5.54 to 1 odds

College Basketball--
    Texas Moneyline (-210) 9:15pm
    USC Moneyline (-260) 10:30pm

College Football--
    West Virginia Moneyline (-450) 7:50pm

NBA--
    Chicago/Houston OVER 181 (-105) 8:05pm

NHL--
    Toronto +1.5 vs Boston (-270)

Here's my reasoning for each now...

College Basketball I love Texas tonight, they are far more talented than Michigan State and not to mention Nationally Ranked. They should pick up a somewhat easy win tonight. The gamecocks were good the past two years, but thats because they had decent players on their team. This year all they have is Tre Kelly and in college basketball you can have a star but you better have some supporting cast members or just like in a movie, it wont do anything for you. South Carolina has no depth and very young. USC should win easily as UC IRVINE was too tough for South Carolina to handle. College Football tonight, it looks clear that West Virginia is better in every facet of the game over Pittsburgh. The only thing pitt has working for them is home field. West Virginia should clean house tonight and show the nation why their nationally ranked. They may not win by -10, but I figured the money line in a parlay was the safest bet. In hockey, im from Massachusetts and I think the Bruins are terrible. Not to mention the Bruins have eeked out 2 wins in a row, before that they played horribly. This team sucks, simply put. Toronto last time killed the Bruins goalie and this was just two weeks ago. 6 total goals on him, before Bruins had a little fight in them and scored 4. I definetly can't see Toronto getting blown out and Toronto will most likely win but since Boston has pretty much stuck their hand in my ass the past two wins theyve had and basically SCREWED me im not going to pick toronto to win rather im picking them +1.5 . Maple Leafs have been red hot lately. And finally in basketball we have the over on the Houston and Chicago Bulls game. The game is on TNT and typically those games end up with some decent scores. Its national TV and they want to showcase. The last 5 games combined for both teams theyve scored an average of 185.5 points. I can see the score like 95-93, or 97-92, both teams have some shooters. Well I guess good luck if you choose to follow. gotta break out of my slump at some point!

GL!
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

hope you do like wv good luck
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck degenerate
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

good luck,come back strong

Comment

nothing wrong with trying to get some extra cash...lol GL to you...
          "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

yah some extra cash that I lost lol. thanks everyone, best of luck to everyone tonight. bring home the bacon!
            Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
            1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

thats why we're here.

Comment

Working...
              X