X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears Money (Thurs) is on:

Drumroll................

10* WV/Pitt Under 26 (First Half)

C'mon folks its raining and Wann-staff knows he has to stop the running game of WV. Pitt has caused 25 turnovers this year and the trends are tuned nicely for an under in the first half. You are on your own the second half- but grab a little of this and your pocket will be rewarded.
    Last edited by Spearit; 11-16-2006, 06:03 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Good luck buddy!
    5* 0-0
    4* 0-0
    3* 1-0
    2* 1-0
    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

gl spearit,wish i had halves wagering

seaofred
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Weather reports predict thunderstorms in Pittsburgh tonight, possibly making the troublesome turf at Heniz Field soggy by the time the game kicks off.

Considering the Mountaineers no-huddle, spread offense relies on speed, a wet and slippery turf would not do West Virginia any favors.

“A grass field up north with a lot of rain is going to be tough footing,” Rodriguez told reporters. “I`d like to play (this game) on a nice, warm, dry, fast surface.”

Two years ago, West Virginia visited Heniz Filed in similar weather conditions and lost 16-13 as 3-point favorites.

Comment

I just can't rely on Wannstupid for anything.

Good luck tonight.
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Good Luck Spearit
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

gl luck
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl to ya Spearit----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck tonight!

Comment

spearit said
                    Weather reports predict thunderstorms in Pittsburgh tonight, possibly making the troublesome turf at Heniz Field soggy by the time the game kicks off. A grass field up north with a lot of rain is going to be tough footing,
                    It's been less than 24 hours since we saw first hand what happens on a wet soggy field. 9-7 final. I just played the first half under 26.5 at Pinny. Good Luck spearit. The under for the second half might be even better if it has been raining during the first half.

Comment

Sandman- Should be nothing like last night- but still the quickness is negated and field position the order. I cleaned up last night on the under but stupidly went with BG because of their running game and QB running game- on a parlay. oops
                      WV really has run up scores on less defense minded teams and I believe Wann-da boy will address the defense on containment. Pitt looks like a good bet to me - but I suffer on sides more than I care to mention (unless it above a 6*play).
                      Last edited by Spearit; 11-16-2006, 07:48 PM.

Comment

good luck Spearit

Comment

Good luck Spearit
                          Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Pitt scores on 1st drive and its dry dammit

Comment

Jeez- Field looks fast and its 7-7 already. Nothing defensive yet- except my perception. C'mon coaches make some adjustments!

Comment

Working...
                              X