Tennessee enjoy the Music city Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How did this shit get started?!! Wow. Guess I'll have to share those pics with my Bama friend!!

Comment

Theyre jealous of me and Chuck

You guys need to drag this out for a few more months......then we might bigger feud......I actually thought it was quite refreshing except for the part when Jason brought the family into it.......that is worthless and classless and I hope Jason strikes it from the record.

As far as the brawling on the fans and the teams more power to ya both.

My 2 cents is that Tennessee is a national powerhouse but Louisville is gaining ground quick and looks like a force for years to come.

BTW did you guys see Bob Huggins at HT of that Texas game and they said he already has the top recruiting class at Kansas State? I dont know if they meant tops in the nation or the Big 12 but thats still impressive.........he said he owes his assistants credit but honestly I think they are paying kids off......no way he gets the top class in his first season

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Theyre jealous of me and Chuck

You guys need to drag this out for a few more months......then we might bigger feud......I actually thought it was quite refreshing except for the part when Jason brought the family into it.......that is worthless and classless and I hope Jason strikes it from the record.

As far as the brawling on the fans and the teams more power to ya both.

My 2 cents is that Tennessee is a national powerhouse but Louisville is gaining ground quick and looks like a force for years to come.

BTW did you guys see Bob Huggins at HT of that Texas game and they said he already has the top recruiting class at Kansas State? I dont know if they meant tops in the nation or the Big 12 but thats still impressive.........he said he owes his assistants credit but honestly I think they are paying kids off......no way he gets the top class in his first season

PEACE
          I've been saying this for a couple months to a couple buddies of mine but you better watch out for K State this year! No shit! Hate to say it but I think OU will be in the bottom 3 of the big 12 this year. Missouri will be much improved. Texas is young, but loaded with talent. Oklahoma State has good talent but no depth. Kansas will be tough. Nebraska may be a couple years from being good, but with Doc Sadler in as coach they are heading in the right direction. Any Bob Knight team will be good fundamentally and someone you don't want to play. K State though is my surprise pick in the Big 12 and look for them to make some noise on the national scene

Comment

guys just my opinion,but until we put "AKA HOSS CARTWRIGHT" fulmer back to recruiting and get a coach-WE ARE FUCKED,if he's a coach i'm mary poppins !!
            Last edited by WayneChung; 11-12-2006, 02:49 AM.
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
            X