• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Pa Week 11 CFB

NCAA FB 25-14
    NBA 9-5
    NFL 3-6

These are what grabbed me this weekend. More plays than usual, but feeling good about 'em, and can't decide who to trim from the list, so playin' all of 'em:

Rice +14
    Hawaii -38
    Mich St +2.5
    Arizona + 14
    Miami, FL +4
    Indiana +19
    SDSU -9
    Florida -12.5

Good luck to EV1
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

good luck

Comment

Gl Paw
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Rice +14 Nobody's hearing it, but this is return of 3 former TU coaches to face the program they cut their teeth on, and there is absolutely NO WAY the previous program has a 2 TD edge on the new one, in a match of the only two Div1-a schools with enrollments under 300

Hawaii -38 Ordinarily, 38 points would send shivers up the spine of chalk players everywhere, but this one might be done at the 1/2. Just in case, I also played HAW -21 for 1H. LT on extended road trip, and this is not the place to get healthy for the Bulldogs.

Mich St +2.5 Sparty is 15-1-1 ATS on senior day, and John L Smith will go out a winner here, trust me this time.

Arizona +14 Golden Bears are a force to be reckoned with, but this early start in the desert will be just enough of a deterrent to a 2 TD+ cover for Cal on the road.

Miami, FL +4 I actually like the Terps here, but I love taking the emotion team whenever the opportunity presents itself, and the homicide of a fellow mate is just the kind of tonic this lethargic underachieving group needs to rise to the occasion ( or not!)

Indiana +19 Played early in week, Hoosiers have enough offense to keep Wolverine championship berth NW within their sites. Is Mich the better team? Uh, yeah! But 3 TDs ??? These are 20 year olds trying NOT to focus on the game of the millenium next week, and methinks the Hoosiers have enough to stay inside the #

SDSU -9 Robinson already vowed to try out the new kids in last few contests. Who knows? Might be better than incumbents!

Florida -12.5 Spurrier and crew in over their heads here. 21 + blowout here, get down and get on 'em

Rice +14
        Hawaii -38
        Hawaii 1H -21
        Mich St +2.5
        Arizona + 14
        Miami, FL +4
        Indiana +19
        SDSU -9
        Florida -12.5
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Good Luck today!

Comment

good luck today
            On the Outside Looking In

Comment

gl Grand Pa----I like em all but the AZ playt----I think their offense is terrible, and Cal can ring it up.......Az will have to almost match scores to stay within 14.....IMO----kapt

Bring em in my man----

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

LOVE the Mich St play!!
                Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Good luck gramps

Comment

Good luck GrandPa
                    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Goodluck today Gramps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

5-3 on posted plays, with two outright dog winners ( Rice and Arizona) who I wish I would have had the sac to play MLs on.

NCAA FB record now 30-17.

Comment

good job Grand Pa---was I wrong on the Az play----good call on your part, and nice record thus far.......

63.8 % ATS is pretty Impressive---keep em coming---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                          X