Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty nice parlay for late games tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty nice parlay for late games tonight!

Cant believe Id ever put money on the piece of crap Boston Bruins. That team is so bad... and Philidelphia too, they both suck. I'll take those two teams to lose the rest of the season and I'll be a millionaire at the end of the season.... I am sick and tired of losing games that should be won so I've made up a parlay and If I don't hit this, i'll take tomorrow off and maybe the rest of the weekend.

Multi League Parlay of:

NBA Golden State -1.5 @ 10:35P

NHL Vancouver +125

NHL San Jose -190

$25.00 to win $139.00

why cant Vancouver win, their underdogs, but so we're the Islanders tonight and Toronto. Fuck Anaheim, their 10-0-4, they'll lose their first game tonight on the road at Vancouver. San Jose has been sparkling and LA Kings suck, and Golden State wants redemption and New Orleans is undefeated and will lose for the first time tonight... they have never done well in Cali. Let's do this, i'll take the 5.6 to 1 odds. Someone else get in on this with me, I think it sounds good.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Vancouver btw beat Anaheim in late Sept of this year 4-3. Luongo is 4-2 career against the Ducks. The ducks netter Jean Sebastien Giguere is 6-7 vs Vancouver which really isnt that great. He is def beatable esp in VANCOUVER. Sedin for Van and Pyatt have both been on fire lately with Points, Goals and Assists.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Gl Bud! Sounds Like Your Chasing...hope Thats Not The Case ....

Comment

Working...
      X