Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday picks (my mon 5 star blew #@!%^$)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday picks (my mon 5 star blew #@!%^$)

Somebody just shoot me if I EVER put out a five star pick again where there should have at least been the thought that one pitcher might keep the score down. Still can't believe Washtub pitched that one game of his life this year! So starting out the week 0 - 1 with a -6 Unit hole to eliminate.

FOR TONIGHT:

2*==>CWS -110

KC EXCELLENT at home...May only with like one loss in the last 5 games and microscopic era. So....the White Sox are only hitting the arms off of lefties and Buerle is 8-1 in his last nine. White Sox.

3*==>Braves -122/(0)8.5

Oswalt will get that goatee knocked off tonight and the Brave relievers are anything but right now. But I think an early Atlanta lead over Oswalt keeps their heaters in the bullpen and the middle guys will be out there for damage control. Again, Houston and Colorado are both horrendous on the road.

2*==>Cubs -128/SF (o)8.5

Speaking of goatees! This one is so obvious that even I should fade it to the under. I am sure Clement will throw a perfect game tonight and Moss will give up but one solo home run to Sosa and 1-0 Cubs win. Regardless I believe the streak ends tonight as the Cubs have turned up the heat playing very well too and in reality should hit Moss hard.

2*==>TOR/TB (0)10
    1*==>T.B. +170

Watch for Escobar to be off his game with the trade rumors surrounding him. Played his whole career in Tor. He stuff and mind will not be on the mound tonight. T.B. has that ability to go double digits on you with just doubles and singles and Tor will probably have to hit their way back into this one. MAYBE even a T.B. upset here.

3*==>Reds -114

Miley/Wiley/Smiley believe this or not is very well loved by a LOT of the Reds players and especially the fans. He has been a fixture in both Indy and Louisville for years and already managed a lot of these guys. Look for a ton of emotion again from the Reds and they DO HAVE a lineup that can hit the cover off the ball.
    This game may surprise some folks from Colorado.

Information on the Twins/O's game

FOR THOSE WHO CARE....I WILL NOT bet against my own team but the Twins could be in trouble at home tonight vs. the O's. J. Jones may be out again and they have a LOT of injuries including Lew Ford with a broken arm who came up to replace Jones the first time. Koskie still down. Santana has not pitched well his last two times. Although Minn eats up righties at the dome and Helling doesn't have a good history vs. them but then that was his Texas years.

THAT'S IT SO GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! (My 5 star pick sucked) GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Adding one pick for the late games

(3*)==>OAK -1.5 @ -125

Mulder has been throwing darts lately and Cleve has little offense to counter. They have to be P.O. ED BIG TIME after their no show last night! I think the A's can put 3 or 4 on the board tonight which should be enough!

Good Luck to all......Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
    X