Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A stat I read and I was wondering if it was true..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A stat I read and I was wondering if it was true..

NO TEAM in College Football History has ever beaten undefeated teams in back to back weeks... Is this true?? And if so Does Louisville become the 1st team to do it?? Im close to making a call on this game but not really sure which way i will go just yet..

Originally posted by TMAC951
    NO TEAM in College Football History has ever beaten undefeated teams in back to back weeks... Is this true?? And if so Does Louisville become the 1st team to do it?? Im close to making a call on this game but not really sure which way i will go just yet..
    there has to be somethin more involved with that stat.. u cant tell me a team hasnt won a game early in year vs. a team that is 1-0 and beat a team the next week that is 1-0 or 2-0, no way
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

I believe the stat says nobody has ever beaten 2 undefeated teams 2 weeks in a row in November before...

Comment

Originally posted by brewers7
        I believe the stat says nobody has ever beaten 2 undefeated teams 2 weeks in a row in November before...
        Yeah thats it im sure..

Comment

Originally posted by brewers7
          Must be in November because I remember back in 2000 when Oklahoma won the title they beat 3 ranked undefeated teams in a row in Texas, Kansas State, and Nebraska. The Texas and K State games were in October though.

Comment

Has anyone played two undefeated teams 2 weeks in a row in November. They can't win if they don't play.

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
              No team has beaten undefeated teams in back to back weeks in November in about 70 years.

Comment

Working...
              X