Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10* alert...........huge college football play Sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert...........huge college football play Sat.

Only the 3rd college football play all year and unfortunately, am 0-1-1 on the year (or maybe even 0-2 depending on when you got the first game)........had boise state -7 vs wyoming (went up to 7.5 late) and they won by 7 and then had hawaii -20.5 at nmsu and they won by 19, such is life........seems like you never remember the ones you win like that but can remember with vivid accuracy all the losses.

10* Ohio state (-23) at Northwestern--------->anyone notice that ohio state is 15-1-1 in their last 17 vs. the spread. there is a reason for that. tressel covers all the time and i am not one of these 'they know the spread' guys, but it is very rare you see ohio state get backdoored, in fact this team hasnt been truly backdoored in 4 years. I am sure they are not going to be thrilled about all this iilinois annoyance they have received so expect troy smith to sure up his heisman number and ohio state to get ahead big early. . on the other hand, it may seem northwestern is 'improving' with back to back covers vs. a very disinterested michigan team and then an iowa team who obviously didnt show up, but they are still not talented enough to compete vs. an elite team that should try. ohio state is giving up less than 7 points a game and northwestern shouldnt get more than that. this line will go over 24 so if you are interested, bet it before that

good luck
    b

p.s. will be ready for college basketball shortly!

i like it shorty,good luck

seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

GL B

thanks for posting, hope all is well
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bucks have been the penultimate cover machine, but I have to be a little concerned with the look-ahead factor, with the NAt'l title semi-final game on the 18th looming.

Same goes for Michigan, as I favor Indiana +19.

GL on your play
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

good luck

Comment

I like it! Good luck buddy!

Comment

yea shorty doesnt the "look ahead" to the biggest game of the season the following week for Ohio st. concern you man, cuz I know it conerns me based on past experiences with "the game before the big game"........??
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck Shorty! I'll Be Sitting This One Out....

Comment

Good luck this weekend.

Comment

bucks are my team so good luck to ya i hope they roll but the ATS record of last 17 u posted is atleast one game off - cinn(push), bg(loss), illinois(loss)
                    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

as usual-CHA-CHING !!
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

good call, once again----I also had em as one of my top rted plays----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                        X