No announcement yet.

Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tried I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD THE BONG OUT TONIGHT KITNA IS DOING PRETTY GOOD

Comment

I would never start Kitna over Carr or Roethlisberger you dope ... Especially if i gave up the WR he throws to!

I think you have proven who owns the Bong here buddy and it ain't me!

Comment

Apparantly I used the bong on draft night. I have more Raiders on my team than the number of passes that TO has dropped this year.
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
          Apparantly I used the bong on draft night. I have more Raiders on my team than the number of passes that TO has dropped this year.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            I would never start Kitna over Carr or Roethlisberger you dope ... Especially if i gave up the WR he throws to!

I think you have proven who owns the Bong here buddy and it ain't me!

Comment

he is done they are going to sit his ass down

Comment

Who?

Comment

raopdsgodghsiuoiodglkasdjgflsdhgoiaoirooeaor;fdjos uoiwepgtfhpa;jkbnvakjvb;jkd;kgbadofgoi[igfdodlgfdlhhdl;;jllk burger

is living on borrowed time tick tock you are 1 game from expiring. i hope u got a legit back up
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Who?
                    BIG BEN

Comment

Ben did throw for 433 yds last week. He will improve and lessen the mistakes. If not, i have David Carr who is actually having a really good fantasy season ... AND his backup Rosenfels if something happens to him.

Hey, it's a tough as nails 20 team league and i'm in 1st with a (7-2) record and the most points. I must be doing something right!

Comment

D carr is a legit backup. my only point is i wouldnt hold any stock in ben rldgjaldsgjadfodsolagvoipoiewijewoeroa;ogagosfd;og oer;oagoall;lfd;aglkfjaljkfaflkgalglkjlfdsgjlklfdg ioreoeonlbnfdogoaefigoafjdslkglkbgljkg g burger thats all
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Ben did throw for 433 yds last week. He will improve and lessen the mistakes. If not, i have David Carr who is actually having a really good fantasy season ... AND his backup Rosenfels if something happens to him.

Hey, it's a tough as nails 20 team league and i'm in 1st with a (7-2) record and the most points. I must be doing something right!
                          YES YOU ARE DOING GREAT GOOD LUCK TO YOU I HOPE BEN HOLDS UP BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
                            YES YOU ARE DOING GREAT GOOD LUCK TO YOU I HOPE BEN HOLDS UP BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL
                            He has had negative points twice for me and i'm (2-0) in those games. If he ever decides to give me some points, you fuckers will all be in trouble!

Comment

Working...
                            X