Zito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zito

This poor bastard has gotten 11 runs from his team in his last 5 starts, including 3 in his last 3. Needless to say, he hasn't won a game in almost a month.

Go figure--after scoring 21 runs in the first 3 games of the Anaheim series, Oakland has given its ace a fat zero so far tonight. You can't help but wonder how pitchers deal with this crap.

Is it obvious I have Oakland and the over?
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

That's not enough of a shock..how about WashTUB!

Here's this dork in his last nine games has gone 2 - 5 and an ERA of 7.91 without ever seeing a seventh inning...pitching so bad they he wasn't even a considered qualified to throw batting practice........then shows up with this......A's should be hitting him like batting practice.

Once in very rare while this kind of crap will happen and there is no explanation for it...you just believe you made the right choice going in and don't second guess it as you will win many many more of them than you lose....it's never over of course, but you can always still look at pulling off one of the two.

OH YEAH......AND NOW IT'S RAINING THERE!! Probably the first time this year!!

Gv:confused:
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Washtub out now. . .

. . . come on Oakland!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
      X