Notre Dame And Their Cupcake Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame And Their Cupcake Schedule

This University Should Be Personally Embarrassed With This Crap. The Amazing Thing Is, Theyve Struggled With Some Of These Cream Puffs. They Shouldnt Be Ranked In The Top 15. On Tap, Army, Air Force, Marines. The Funny Thing Is, If They Happen To Beat Usc,some Morons Will Be Crying That They Should Be Playing For The National Championship.

I am a Notre Dame fan and will say two things one their defense stinks and they are overrated. However in regards to the schedule they still on most years play as many good teams as anyone in the country

Comment

They have a terrible d...a great offense and a cupcake schedule.......However, i think when the schedule was made it was not as bad as it now appears......MSU used to be good....Air Force was good before....Purdue....Penn State is okay....

You still have to beat who is on your shcedule......I do think they should be ranked around 12ish......I think when they play someone good they will be manhandled on defense (can anyone say Michigan)

that is why they take beatings in bowl games

Comment

I am learning to stop using the you havent played anyone card. Why, cause im a Card fan, and you dont make your schedule.

All things will wash out in the end, just be patient.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X