Notre Dame has NO Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame has NO Defense

Charlie Weis should not be whining week in and week out about slipping in the BCS.....

Let me preface this comment by saying i am an ND fan, but their Defense can not stop UNC.....Are you kidding me?? Actually they can not stop anyone....They will be in trouble when they play USC.....They are very physical....I guess ND hopes to get into shootouts since they can never hold anyone....This is pathetic...

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    Charlie Weis should not be whining week in and week out about slipping in the BCS.....

Let me preface this comment by saying i am an ND fan, but their Defense can not stop UNC.....Are you kidding me?? Actually they can not stop anyone....They will be in trouble when they play USC.....They are very physical....I guess ND hopes to get into shootouts since they can never hold anyone....This is pathetic...
    im a die-hard ND fan, this team is soooo overrated
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony

Well said Tony Their defence is an embarassment to their school family god and their country totally a fucking lame joke

Comment

When you hire an offensive genius, the defense is going to be the weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          When you hire an offensive genius, the defense is going to be the weakness!

yeah for now...but in all fairness to him he has only 1 recruiting class to address the issue...BUT it is a BIG ISSUE!!

Comment

Working...
          X