I am now convinced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am now convinced

MICHIGAN will go to Ohio St and win.......they are screwing around with weaker competition while Ohio St is blowing people and when they play the upset will be pulled

I doubt Ohio St will be more than a 7 pt favorite max but Michigan will win that game

PEACE

should be a good game.....do not know who will win, but i do not agree with the blow out/ close game theory.......

i am not a big proponent of types of wins....there are just wins and there are just lossses.....

when OSU won the national championship they had some ugly wins......

JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      MICHIGAN will go to Ohio St and win.......they are screwing around with weaker competition while Ohio St is blowing people and when they play the upset will be pulled

I doubt Ohio St will be more than a 7 pt favorite max but Michigan will win that game

PEACE
      OSU needs to get by Illinois first 1 game at a time

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        when OSU won the national championship they had some ugly wins......

JMHO
        thats my point exactly

PEACE

Comment

don't be fooled,Michigan is way overrated,Ohio St is the far superior team and will beat Michigan by 17

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy
            OSU needs to get by Illinois first 1 game at a time
            Indiana

Comment

Michigan is holding back and doing just enough to win. They will pull out all the stops at OSU. And I'm not convinced they will win but it should be close. I think the teams are basically evenly matched.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                thats my point exactly

PEACE

i hear what your saying but i do not believe there is any correlation to it....especially when those 2 big boys play....throw out the records and everything else...

Comment

Working...
                X