Anyone watching the Badger game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching the Badger game?

Did you see how they ended the half? There was 24 seconds left and the Badgers kicking off after a TD. They twice went offsides delibertly because the clock now starts when the ball is kicked, not touched. After 2 kicks, there was only 4 seconds left on the clock. Simply brilliant. BTW, Paterno was pissed
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

I saw it. Joe Pa was pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
      I saw it. Joe Pa was pissed.
      He sure was

Comment

That's one way to get the rule changed....
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Joe Pa has been pissed all day.

Interesting strategy employed by the 2nd youngest coach in D-1
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
            Did you see how they ended the half? There was 24 seconds left and the Badgers kicking off after a TD. They twice went offsides delibertly because the clock now starts when the ball is kicked, not touched. After 2 kicks, there was only 4 seconds left on the clock. Simply brilliant. BTW, Paterno was pissed
            Why would Paterno be pissed...I don't believe the penalty would blow the play dead so why couldn't he just decline the penalty? I must be missing something....
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              Why would Paterno be pissed...I don't believe the penalty would blow the play dead so why couldn't he just decline the penalty? I must be missing something....
              The Badgers were so far offsides they they were taclking the runner inside the 15 yard line and the 2nd kick there were offsetting penalties

Comment

I also believe that JoePa had no clue as to what was happening after the first kick.

Comment

Joe Pa Is Trying To Keep His Kid In The Fight . Working For A Call Later. Its A Trick He Does Well Though In Recent Times The Refs Really Have Donre A Number On Him. Im A Badger Fan

Comment

Working...
                  X