A stupid question for Wayne and others about Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A stupid question for Wayne and others about Services

Where is the section/link to find out what certain "services" (and I use that term loosely) plays are for the day? A certain infamous "service" has their 5* Game of the Year today. These used to be openly posted but have been banned from this forum. So where did they go?

Thanks, and hopefully I didn't just commit a felony.

these servies are extremely easy to find.Most services are great fades.

Comment

go to another site buddy and u will find them easy
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Spiccoli

Originally posted by Spiccoli
        Where is the section/link to find out what certain "services" (and I use that term loosely) plays are for the day? A certain infamous "service" has their 5* Game of the Year today. These used to be openly posted but have been banned from this forum. So where did they go?

Thanks, and hopefully I didn't just commit a felony. Not quite a Felony, but definitely a misdemeanor, resulting in some punishment for the crime........
        You obviously haven't been here in a while, or haven't paid too much attention to the posts here.......We banned services here, Monte's decision, and rightfully so, and our winning percentage has increased drasticly, cause the capppers here are far better than the Services, and also FREE.........

Search the Net----you'll find these Services plays, compare em to our cappers, and you'll be back scanning herte for picks, guaranteed.......best to ya my man----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Misunderstood

Guys, not trying to find the Services to play their plays. Just looking for some of the "bigger" players and GOY picks, primarily for fading.

Haven't had much luck finding these on the web as you allude to. I know all about the Services being banned here...just asking if anyone knows of a site. Would love to find them again so I can fade certain touts.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
            Guys, not trying to find the Services to play their plays. Just looking for some of the "bigger" players and GOY picks, primarily for fading.

Haven't had much luck finding these on the web as you allude to. I know all about the Services being banned here...just asking if anyone knows of a site. Would love to find them again so I can fade certain touts.
            It goes against this sites policy to post other forum names.

You can buy reports like consensus online.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
              You obviously haven't been here in a while, or haven't paid too much attention to the posts here.......We banned services here, Monte's decision, and rightfully so, and our winning percentage has increased drasticly, cause the capppers here are far better than the Services, and also FREE.........

Search the Net----you'll find these Services plays, compare em to our cappers, and you'll be back scanning herte for picks, guaranteed.......best to ya my man----kapt
              Who do you recommend as legitimate, winning cappers on here? Other than yourself of course(!)

Comment

Working...
              X