Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jt4545
    Gl Luck Jc ! Tenn?

Yes Tenn, they covered. Along with a nice 5-0 start with one pending. A blind squirell finds a nut every once in a while

PS, whoever changed my avatar can fuck off and i hope you wake up with a canker sore in the morning
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

A very excellent week of capping...Congrats..

Comment

Good Job Jc! Lets Go Sc!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          gl to ya JC-----I'm surprised you came down from the clouds, especialy the one you was on (Cloud #9) long enough to realize tthey had some games today.......

Congrtas on your Louiusville boys winning against the Mountaineers ( who tried their best to help you win), it was a good game........When Louisville tightens up their D, they'll be hell to mess with......good offense, good coaching, overall a good team........For your sake, I hope this is their year........

Best to ya, take some of your winnings, and buy yourself a "Color TV"....yes they do have em in color now, all colors, not just Cardinal Red..........kapt

Karl, its like walking with no effort, i know the D look liked shit, but WVU tends to do that to a lot of teams. I just want to go to a BCS game, thats all. Thanks for all the kind words, your the best Karl
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X