• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added

3*RED SOX -1.5 +140
    4*YANKS UNDER 11 +105

BLAKE

A belated welcome and Congrats! Looks like you have had an outstanding week or two! Keep your picks coming!

As recaps go I usually only go for the weeks end and a lot of the time do not have the luxury (of time) to post that every week either! It really does cut down on the number of posts that drive information off the page like Wiz alluded to. I much prefer the choices especially with a small blurb to go with it like line moves or player status etc. or whatever reason you like a game or total!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

BLAKE

A belated welcome and Congrats! Looks like you have had an outstanding week or two! Keep your picks coming!

As recaps go I usually only go for the weeks end and a lot of the time do not have the luxury (of time) to post that every week either! It really does cut down on the number of posts that drive information off the page like Wiz alluded to. I much prefer the choices especially with a small blurb to go with it like line moves or player status etc. or whatever reason you like a game or total!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! GoldV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thanks

unfortunately i do not have the time to post why I like everyplay-I will say that I play 1* to 5*-so I do rate my plays

Comment

Working...
        X