Nba Plays For The Day!! Big Play!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Plays For The Day!! Big Play!!

I love the fact that the NBA is back tonight. I also love one game tonight to start with a few smaller ones.

10 unit - Pacers... I love this play tonight. I think the Pacers come out smoking and can wear down Charlotte tonight on the inside. Missing Brezec will be a key to tonight's game as the Pacers are more efficient on the inside. The rookies of Charlotte will be good NBA players, but not just yet. I think it takes a little while for them to truly gel together and adjust to the NBA outside of the pre-season. Pacers +1

2 units -

Celtics - Although in recent memory they tend to play poorly on opening night, I actually like them to pull off a 7-9 point win here...

Clippers +5 - Ill bite on the fact that Phoenix played in LA last night and blew a huge lead... but i'll bite on the fact that Amare played sparingly last night and might play just as sparingly if not more sparingly tonight. He is a big key and once he is back at full strength they will be a great team. Until then I will fade outside of a first half/quarter play on them...

4 team tease - New Jersey +3, Detroit +3, Wizards +16, Rockets over 172(playing BigW's game here)

GL ALL!!

good luck MR

seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

gl Mr

Comment

Best of luck MrHP!

Comment

Gl with your big play. Everyone seems to be on Charlette for some reason. Celts own New Orleans. Their going to win it for Red.

Comment

gl tonight----I like the Celts also---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck dude with same b-day as me
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

GL Mr HP. I am on Indiana too. Like the fact that Bickerstaff is 0-7 in openers, too.
                You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                X