Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahaahha

Comment

y "WELL I'VE GIVEN UP HOPE FOR THE AFTERNOON SOAPS AND A BOTTLE OF COLD BREW,IS IT ANY WONDER I'M NOT CRAZY,IS IT WONDER I''M SANE AT ALL" ??
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Papi

Originally posted by Spark
        Kaptain, That poem was great ... and yes it is true ... we started in the service threads and had a blast ... I liked it when the other guys wanted to be real serious in there and you and I would be calling each other YOF ... "Go get the Geritol and go to bed" ...

Karl it must has taken you some time (no it didn't PAPI, I used my 3 minute capping method, and turned it to poetry)----"know what I mean Verne"--- to think and write that poem and I want to say how much I appreciate every word of it .... Friendship here goes waaaayyyyy beyond sports gambling ...

Thank You for being a true friend ...
        Love ya------YOF---- I remember it like it was yesterday---I just got home, long tiring day for the Old Man.....Shower, Supper, Geritol, watch the game, then off to bed, have to get up at 4:00 AM to meet a customer at 5:00....too old for this shit.........kapt
        Last edited by Kaptain; 11-02-2006, 06:04 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

DANG! IM waiting for the day to retire and spend my days babysitting y'all..... I still gotta wait another 15 years!

Comment

30000 posts ........WOW.....wish i had a dollar for everytime u get your 2 CENTS in.....lol CONGRATS and thanks for adding to the site

Comment

Working...
            X