Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB-Week 10 Plays

23-14 +43.1 units

I had a great day last Saturday going 6-1 and hopefully we will have that kind of success again this Saturday.

5* Wake Forest +4 The Deamon Deacons are coming back home this week to play a very good BC team who has been playing great all year. The Deacs played NC last weekend and had a very uninspired performance but a win none the less vs a patheitic Tarheels team with a lame duck coach but now they should be pumped up and ready to go vs another top 25 team in BC. The Eagles QB is questionable again this week but I expect him to play in this showdown in the ACC. WF is at home and they have been a great dog this year going 4-0 ATS. BC is 1-2 ATS in road games this year and they are 0-2 ATS as a road favorite. Both teams take care of the ball very well with BC holding an advantage of +10 to +5 on the turnover ratio. WF is averaging 151 yds per game on the ground and 3.93 yds per carry which is very impressive. I think that WF will control this game by running the ball and taking time off of the clock which will keep the Eagle offense on the sidelines. I am expexting a SU win by the Deacons in this matchup but I think the points are the safest play since this game should be close. WF 21-17!!!!!!

5* LSU -2.5 -120 LSU is a team that has lost some very close games this year vs some outstanding teams including 2 teams that are in the top 10 in college football. I think that the Tigers have a team that will be peaking at this point of the season since they were so young earlier in the year in those big games and that is part of the reason why they came up on the wrong side of the scoreboard but now they have more experience and they will be playing a team that I feel is a bit overrated but a solid team (I played them last week and won). Tenn played S.Car last week and it was an emotional game since Fulmer had to hear all the Spurrier talk all week but he came out on the winning side so I expect possibly a little complancency on his part since he won the game that no one thought he could win. Ainge got banged up in this game but I feel he will play but he will have trouble with his mobility on that bad ankle and this will hurt big time gioing up against the Tiger defense. LSU is a balanced team on offense averaging 158 yds rushing and 257 yds passing. They are 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS as a favorite this year. I expect this to be a great game but I expect the visitor to go into to Knoxville and come out with a victory. LSU 24-13!!!!!

back with some strong leans

gl

lewis
    Last edited by lewis; 10-31-2006, 03:05 PM.
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

GL Lewis!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I agree with the LSU play.Me being a big UT fan that is harf to admit.The only thing that scares me about taking LSU is they do have Les Miles.He is a terrible coach,and Jamarcus Russell who is prone to making mistakes to kill his team.I dont see Ainge's anle being as big a factor as people think.He does not run much anyway except on rollouts.

Comment

good luck lewis,stay hot

Comment

Strong lean

Louisville- This should be a great game and one of the 2 games left this year that will decide who will play in the National Championship game. The other one being the Michigan/Ohio St game. I think one of the most important things in college sports is the home field advantage so I try to play all home teams either dog or favorites but sometimes like my LSU play I just feel that the away team is the right side but in this game I feel that the home team will have the advantage because of their home fans. Both of these teams run the ball well and you would have to give an edge to WVa in that department but in passing there is no doubt that Louisville has the edge and will have to use that advantage to win this game. Louisville has a much improved defense this year and they are holding opponents to 75 rushing yds per game and at a 2.51 yds per carry. I expect that White and Slaton will do better than these numbers but I think that the Card Defense can hold them to well under there averages and be in good shape in this game. Both teams have played sub par schedules and this will be the first real test for both that is another reason why I like the home team. The one stat that I am not fond of for Cards fans is that WVa has a +6 to -4 Tunrnover ratio advantage in this game. The line is currently at Lou -1.5 and everywhere I have looked I have seen GOY's on WVa and I am not sure why exactly. I am not saying that they cant win this game because they can but to play this for a GOY IMO is crazy. Brohm looked bad last game out but I fully expect him to be back to his old self for this big matchup. The books have the Cards as as a favorite for a reason and I am going to side with them on this game if I decide to play it but I might just sit back and enjoy the game because it should be great!!!!!

more leans to come

lewis

Comment

Lewis, nice record.

I wanted to comment on LSU...that line has moved an awful lot since it opened...-1.5 to -3...here's something a good friend pointed out:

Let's take a look at LSU's schedule so far.....

Sep 2 La.-Lafayette Won 45-3
            Sep 9 Arizona Won 45-3
            Sep 16 @Auburn Lost 3-7
            Sep 23 Tulane Won 49-7
            Sep 30 Mississippi St. Won 48-17
            Oct 7 @Florida Lost 10-23
            Oct 14 Kentucky Won 49-0
            Oct 21 Fresno St. Won 38-6

LSU has beaten 6 weak teams at home.... lost to 2 tough teams on the road... and only scored 13 points in those 2 road games... so what makes them a favorite on the road against a 7-1 team??????

Good luck w/ your picks. I'll be on Tenn @ +3 and if it continues to move, I'll keep throwing money on them...I think the wrong team is FAV here and the public is way off or I should say, keep betting LSU 'public' and drive the line higher for me.
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

vinnyvegas

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
              Lewis, nice record.

I wanted to comment on LSU...that line has moved an awful lot since it opened...-1.5 to -3...here's something a good friend pointed out:

Let's take a look at LSU's schedule so far.....

Sep 2 La.-Lafayette Won 45-3
              Sep 9 Arizona Won 45-3
              Sep 16 @Auburn Lost 3-7
              Sep 23 Tulane Won 49-7
              Sep 30 Mississippi St. Won 48-17
              Oct 7 @Florida Lost 10-23
              Oct 14 Kentucky Won 49-0
              Oct 21 Fresno St. Won 38-6

LSU has beaten 6 weak teams at home.... lost to 2 tough teams on the road... and only scored 13 points in those 2 road games... so what makes them a favorite on the road against a 7-1 team??????

Good luck w/ your picks. I'll be on Tenn @ +3 and if it continues to move, I'll keep throwing money on them...I think the wrong team is FAV here and the public is way off or I should say, keep betting LSU 'public' and drive the line higher for me.
              you make some great points but i just feel that the Tiger defense will be the difference in this game with Ainge on a bumb ankle. His mobility is not going to be very good and the Tigers will know exactly where to find Mr Ainge. I hope the line keeps going up and then game lands on 3 with the Tigers winning then we could both win.....regardless good luck

lewis

Comment

Lewis, You probally already know that Wake is very thin at running backs. Grobe is talking about moving Moore (wide rec) to running back. He was a great running back in High School, but the ACC is quite different from high school. I think Wake will try to control the game by running a lot and chewing up the clock. I just hope they're succesful at it.
                Good luck on your play!

Comment

WakeMan

Originally posted by Wake Man
                  Lewis, You probally already know that Wake is very thin at running backs. Grobe is talking about moving Moore (wide rec) to running back. He was a great running back in High School, but the ACC is quite different from high school. I think Wake will try to control the game by running a lot and chewing up the clock. I just hope they're succesful at it.
                  Good luck on your play!
                  thanks and yes I knew that they were thin but it seems whoever they put in there gets the job done.....The under might be a good play in this game as well.....good luck

Comment

Strong lean

Texas A&M- Both the Aggies and Sooners have been playing great football as of late and I expect a great game on Saturday with a national spotlight game at 7:00. Plus throw in the fact that the gameday crewe will be there and you knnow that this is a big game for the Big 12. Kyle Field is one of the toughest places to come into and win and with Peterson being out and the OU team being relatively young I think that this will be the week where the loss of Peterson will show up. A team usually can win the first game after their star is out but its that second one where they usually get beat and that just happens to be this weekend in College Station. The Aggies are an impressive 6-1 ATS this year and have a turnover margin that is +4. They are well balanced on offense with their runnung game contributing 214 rushing yds per game and their passing game contributing 210 yds per game. It doesnt get much more balanced than that. OU is coming off of an emotional victory last week vs Missouri and IMO got lucky in that contest. If Coffman doesnt drop that for sure TD the Tigers would have been up by 10 in the game and who knows what would have happened and also throw in the fact that the Tigers also got down inside the 10 later in the game and didnt score so basically what I am saying is that the game was closer than the score indicated IMO. Regardless this is a new week and OU is going to be playing in a much tougher enviroment this week than last so I am givin the edge to the home team and fully expect them to pull the UPSET so I will wait until I get the ML number that I am looking for then I will pull the trigger. AGGIES 31-24!!!!!

Comment

Strong lean

South Carolina- Everyone played the Cocks one week to early and now that everyone has jumped ship I will play them and get the cash this week. Arkansas comes to town with a top 25 ranking but IMO they are a one dimensional team and that will give the Cocks an edge on Saturday in this game. Newton has been playing better each week for Spurrier and I expect him to look even better at home this week vs the Razorbacks. I fully expect the Gamecocks to win this game SU so I will wait for a better ML and then I will play it. South Carolina 27-17!!!!!

Comment

small lean

Miami- The Hurricanes lost a tough game last week vs Ga Tech and now they face one of their rivals in Va Tech. The Hokies are coming off an emotional win over Clemson and now look to knock off the Canes. I think that Canes at home will do just enough in this game to win and that the turnovers that plague the Hokies will cause them to lose in this game. The Hokies have a -11 turnover ration while Miami has a respectable +5 ratio so that will be a big edge for the Canes at home. I also like the fact that Miami shuts down the run well only giving up 65 rushing yds per game and their QB Glennon is not what I would want trying to win a game for me. I know Miami has had its problems and that is why I have this as a small lean right now but this could easily be another ML play for me come Saturday. This is a game that Miami better win if Coker is going to keep his job so I think that the team will definitely be ready to play and this should be a defensive struggle because both offenses are not great for sure. I might play the Under in this game but the one problem I see with that is if weither of these teams gets behind by a couple of scores and they have to abandon the run then there will be turnovers and they usally lead to points. I think Miami wins this game SU at home in a low scoring game. Miami 13-6!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewis
                          South Carolina- Everyone played the Cocks one week to early and now that everyone has jumped ship I will play them and get the cash this week. Arkansas comes to town with a top 25 ranking but IMO they are a one dimensional team and that will give the Cocks an edge on Saturday in this game. Newton has been playing better each week for Spurrier and I expect him to look even better at home this week vs the Razorbacks. I fully expect the Gamecocks to win this game SU so I will wait for a better ML and then I will play it. South Carolina 27-17!!!!!
                          Damn, another one I find a diff side to...oh well...

Go back to 2005 and look at the Razorbacks' schedule. They lost at home to Vanderbilt 28-24, they lost at home to Auburn 34-17, and they lost at home to South Carolina 14-10. Now let's look at their 2006 results.... Arkansas went to Vandy and beat them 21-19. Then they went to Auburn and beat the SHIT out of them 27-10. They complete the REVENGE TRIFECTA this weekend in Columbia, SC. Spurrier's South Carolina squad goes down compliments of Darren McFadden & Company. Razorbacks are getting better each week and have their eye on the SEC championship game. No letdowns, no look aheads, Razorbacks roll...

At least is sounds good!!
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
                            Damn, another one I find a diff side to...oh well...

Go back to 2005 and look at the Razorbacks' schedule. They lost at home to Vanderbilt 28-24, they lost at home to Auburn 34-17, and they lost at home to South Carolina 14-10. Now let's look at their 2006 results.... Arkansas went to Vandy and beat them 21-19. Then they went to Auburn and beat the SHIT out of them 27-10. They complete the REVENGE TRIFECTA this weekend in Columbia, SC. Spurrier's South Carolina squad goes down compliments of Darren McFadden & Company. Razorbacks are getting better each week and have their eye on the SEC championship game. No letdowns, no look aheads, Razorbacks roll...

At least is sounds good!!
                            thanks again for your response I havent played this game yet but at this moment I am planning on it. Ark has had a great season and they are playing better than anyone could have expected but I feel this is a good spot for the gamecocks. I will look at this one again before I play it for sure......

thanks

lewis

Comment

Tuesday Night Play

2* SMU -5

lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X