Lets get Sunday started with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice hit with Cleveland

Took fucking long enough, but you got it. Congrats.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

LOL, yes it did

Almost two games.......LOL
      that was a SWEET win, thank you

Comment

YOU BETTER

Send out a thank you note to "Every OTHER Day" Eddie Guardado for bumbling that play in the bottom of the ninth which would have sent Cleve packing!:D That hack is no more a closer than you or I are!! CONGRATS ON THE WIN!! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold V

I will Take a win no mater how it comes.
          You know as well as I do, you lose some the same way..........

best of luck to you

Comment

They are all sweet for sure!

I'm just a huge Twins fan as you probably know and with them trying to get back in the race they gotta blow games like that after working their ass off to win it. I just have NEVER liked Guardado as a closer.....he was great as a set up guy without a doubt......I can't tell you how many times I see him come on in the ninth and instantly puts baserunners on with nobody out! It just really irks me to see pitchers mowing down a team and they can do nothing about it and then the AUTOMATIC bring this guy in for the ninth. Bang....game gone!

That's all I meant. SO ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THEY AT LEAST HAD THE DECENTCY TO PUNCH YOUR BIG TICKET!! One bright spot in the game anyway.:D

Looks like the Card/Pitt boys decide to score 7 runs in the last 3.5 innings and zip in the first 5.5 to blow a perfect day for me too! Go figure that one.....shoiuld have been about 20 runs scored in that baby!! Shhheeessshh!!

AS ALWAYS......BEST OF LUCK WIZ!
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
            X