Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh-oh

no jinx no jinx no jinx!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Feliz goes deep

6-2 G-men now.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

2 more and we put it in the books as a big win!!!!!!
        DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

at this point

ill take a damn push... seen this to many times before... hope i am wrong

Comment

give me a push

this is bullshit 4 runs in the first ... and we are struggling to get a push

Comment

big mouths

dont open your mouth till the game is over the total.. we need some luck

Comment

easy play

easiest play ever posted uuh.... thats why you never say anything till its over..

Comment

Maybe you should play your own damn plays instead of cutting down others who have an excellent track record of winning.

I don't see too many "winners" from you.

Comment

LOL...........Tipster,

you have noticed the other wire plays???????

I said something, but whenever I say something, it seems to be taken as an attack. oh well, you know what they say her
                    Last edited by wizardofoddz; 07-27-2003, 06:57 PM.

Comment

not cutting anyone

just saying dont say anything till its over.. i know the tipster has given many winners and it is appreciated.. just saying dont say anything till its over

i am not bashing anyone.. hope you understand that

Comment

listen

First of all, the other 400 star play is looking good. . . not counting my chickens yet, but it's looking good.

Secondly, in any other MLB game 7 runs through the first four innings with a total of 9. . . the over would be all but guaranteed. These fucking West Coast teams (Dodgers, Padres, Giants, Mariners, As) always seem to score just enough runs to win. They never pour it on when they're up in the late innings (save for the As today, who blew a small under play I had in that game). They could be up 7-0 with the bases loaded and nobody out in the 7th inning and fail to score. But if they're down 3-2 in the same scenario, they get the runners across. Drives me nuts, but that's the way they play. 6-2 by the sixth inning, with the Giants ahead of the light-hitting Padres. . . that spelled nothing but trouble.

The over was the right call with this one, Tipster. It's a shame it didn't hit. Despite my facetious post earlier, there is no such thing as a jinx. . . just bad luck. Again, thank you for the freebies.

Comment

or maybe there is such a thing?

No sooner do I post than the Sox tie it 3-3. Fuck!!!

Comment

I HAD WHAT I THOUGHT

WERE NOT ONE BUT TWOOOOO totals that should have covered in a matter of 6 innings OR LESS. STL/PITT blew 5 UNITS out of the water for me big time. That game looked like the easiest over I had seen all year to date! SEAT/TEX COVERED A 4 UNIT EARLY THEN BASICALLY STAYED THAT WAY.....Notice per the previous post it is the damn N.L. who will smoke you in OVER the totals.

KEEP YOUR WIRE PLAYS COMING.....THEY ARE APPRECIATED!!

GoldV
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                            X