Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP's NCAA Plays for 11/4

3* Wisconsin -6.5 (-109)

I'll post my record and other plays later.
    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Nice winner Thursday with Louisville. Here's what I'm going with this weekend.

NCAA Plays (41-33-4, +9.76)

Previously posted:

3* Wisconsin -6.5 (-109)
    This line is pretty much 7 everywhere now, and I'm surprised it hasn't moved a little higher. My line on the game is 10, and I just think this is pretty much a complete reversal of last season, when Penn State (-11) won 35-14. This year, Wisconsin has the much better offensive and defensive line, and I think Hill should continue to have his way. Penn State really doesn't have any playmakers, and the Wisconsin defense - other than the first half last week - has been pretty close to dominant most of the season. I think we the Badgers continue their outstanding season with a double digit win here.

3* Mississippi State +14.5 (-105)
    The dog has covered all but one game in Alabama games this season. Alabama is 2-9 ATS at home lately. The visitor has covered every Mississippi State game. That's all well and good, but also I think we have an underrated MSU team playing here. Henig has started the last two games, and he has been very good, throwing for 618 yards and leading this MSU offense to 55 points against Georgia and Kentucky. He figures to have success again against an Alabama defense that hasn't been as good as recent editions - particularly against the pass - and any kind of points the Bulldogs put up should be enough. The MSU defense is actually pretty good, and remember, Alabama only scored 3 offensive points in this game last season.
    This game is incredibly important to Croom and MSU, and Alabama has LSU and Auburn on deck. Anything less than full attention on the Bulldogs, and this game can be very, very close.

2* Vanderbilt +17 (-104)
    The scary thing here is that Florida may want to run up the score here to gain the #3 spot in the BCS and the polls. I just don't think they're good enough to. People don't realize how good this Vanderbilt team is - personally, I believe this year's team is better than last year's team. Yes, they lost Cutler, but almost everyone else is back, and the results have been very clear. The defense is much improved, and Earl Bennett may be the best player on the field.
    Vandy always gives Florida a good fight (8-4 ATS lately, despite the lack of SU wins) and I think this one hits on closer to 10.

2* Colorado -3.5 (-104)
    Well, here we have a 1-8 team laying points to a 5-4 team, but I think it's with good reason. Kansas State has only played two road games this season, losing both SU and ATS, and road trips to Colorado are never easy. Also, the Colorado run defense is very good, and if the Wildcats can't run the ball, they can't win. Check the QB's stats. How about 0 touchdowns and 8 interceptions? Wow.
    The Buffaloes haven't given up, and have outplayed some quality teams - Missouri and Georgia on the road, for example. In their last home game, they totally rolled Texas Tech 30-6, and that was a much bigger test than the one they will face here.

2* Rice +8.5 (-101)
    Not very often you get this number with a team that is playing better than their opponent. Rice has been in top form in recent weeks, while UTEP has collapsed the last two weeks, being outscored 24-0 down the stretch in back to back losses.
    People don't realize how much better this Rice team is under new head coach - and former Tulsa assistant - Todd Graham. Graham has installed the same type of offense that Tulsa has used, and it is showing nearly identical results. QB Clement is on fire, and he has one of the best receivers in the country in Jarret Dillard, (This is not an exaggeration, this kid could start for anyone in the country) who has caught at least one TD pass in 10 consecutive games. The last four games Rice is averaging 36.5 points per game, and now RB Smith is in top form. The UTEP defense is pathetic, not that Rice's is great, but they are rested, and they can force turnovers, especially against someone who makes as many bad decisions as Palmer.

1* Texas A&M ML +122
    1* Miami (FL) +118

Simple thought process on both of these, as I think both are pk 'em games. Miami certainly would have been favored in this game last week, and I think VT comes a bit overvalued because of one very good performance. Away from home, they have done nothing, and I think Miami can rise up and steal one here. A&M isn't as good as Oklahoma, but they do have a solid home field advantage, and they seem to be finding ways to win lately.

That's probably it for me. I have a strong opinion on Army tomorrow night, but no play unless I can get +7. Best of luck guys.
    Records:

Comment

The only thing i like better than your write ups is Wiscy to pound that line. Good luck bro, love that card
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

LOVE MISS ST-could beat bama outright-good luck

Comment

Play number 8, it will be the last. Only playing this one because of the opposition Missouri has faced, and the fact that the two best opponents have beaten them, and actually handled them pretty well, at least enough to cover this number. Nebraska is the better team by about 3 and playing at home, but more important is that they know how to win this kind of game (basically for the Big 12 North crown), and I'm not sure Missouri does.

1* Nebraska -4.5 (-105) - Jamaica
          Last edited by Tomorrows Paper; 11-03-2006, 10:26 PM.
          Records:

Comment

Gl Tp
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good luck, tp. I love Whiskey myself.

Comment

Good Luck TP. Lots of value in your plays, seeing things the public hasen't seen yet.

Comment

Gl Tp!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck

Comment

lol.....we are either geniuses or complete asses playing Rice

PEACE

Comment

best of luck on tomorrow tomorrow's paper
                        "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
                        -Danish Proverb

Comment

Goodluck today TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Good Luck TP
                            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

gl with the plays TP----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X