Beware Game of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware Game of the Week

Careful with Bucs @ GIANTS. New York could make this one ugly. The Bucs are one of the 3 worst teams in the league and last week's win was an utter fluke. They are flat horrible. In contrast, the Giants are the league's #5 team (Bucs #30) and are for real.

However...Tampa is off a total blowout in total yardage (outgained by 310 yards), and underdogs in this role often cover. Beware either side of the game...it's a HUGE PASS for me...

gl,
    dave

2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Weather report calls for heavy duty wind ... and in that stadium wind is huge .. swirls all over place ... just ask Boomer or Simms ... just aheads up to check on weather here on Sun

Comment

Giants are beat up on defense...Umenyiora, Tuck and Madison are all questionable. Doesn't sound like Osi is going to play...and, of course, Arrignton is out for the year. I think Giants win but I wouldn't lay the wood.
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

maybe parlay giants ml with colts under
          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

thanks for the heads up dave
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

haha....is this your GOY PASS?
              1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

bet the Bucs and start countin the cash now

PEACE

Comment

motor city...it wouldn't surprise me at all to see tampa cover in this role...it's a high percentage play the last few seasons; but last year the bills in this role failed to cover vs the broncos...just overmatched

dt

Comment

i like thebucs +10....Giants off a short week.....I see a 21-13 game.....No way this kid can survive the Giants pass rush....The BC kid is pretty good too.....Lavar was pretty much a non-factor this year until the last game or so....They like to run the cadillac, but it will not work....

The Giants win this one ugly, but still win it as they start to stake a claim as one of the contenders of the NFC.....

***I do not bet against the Giants....so i will not be playing it

Comment

Originally posted by dave T
                      motor city...it wouldn't surprise me at all to see tampa cover in this role...it's a high percentage play the last few seasons; but last year the bills in this role failed to cover vs the broncos...just overmatched

dt
                      This is a playoff team from a year ago....a good coach, bad start to the season but still no joke....I LOVE them in this spot.
                      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

If it were not for the contrare system going with the Bucs (bet with an NFL underdog outyarded by 300> yards in their last game), then this would be a 5* Mismatch according to my Excel Program.

But I have programmed in a handful of contrare "ALERTS" to warn me off certain games. Here are the five ALERTS I programmed in:

-Go with a team that scored 30 or more in each of their last two games and allowed 10 or less in those same two games if they are now playing outside of their division. (1-0 this year)

-Go with a home team that is minus in the turnover category in each of their last 4 games. (2-1 this year, Browns this week).

-Go with a underdog that was outyarded by 300> yards last week. (0-0 this year)

-Go with a home team that was outyarded by 100> yards in each of their last 3 games. (1-0 this year)

-Go with a home team with >.500 record if they lost their last 3 games and played at home last week. (0-0 this year)

dt

Comment

Working...
                        X