1000th Post Plays for Wed Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000th Post Plays for Wed Night

Took one on the chin with the Cowboys... but onto tonight...

Really like the Parlay of

Rangers/Avalanche... Washington has not played since Saturday when they lost at home and Colorado is fresh off a 6-1 whooping of the Kings on Monday night at home... I look for Colorado to come out and take it to the Capitals at home...The Rangers get to play a Florida team just not clicking right now at home... lets hope they start to click another night and tonight they take a 5-1 drubbing!!

4 units Parlay

Tigers over 7.5 +105 3 units... I just think the offense comes out tonight for both teams rain or no rain... this certantly helps the Tigers cause who have the better pen if the rain shortens the starters outings...

GL ALL!!

gl congrats on a 1k
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

congrats on the post,and good luck with the play

seaofred
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Good luck bud! Congrats on 1k. U get that check yet?

Comment

I have something waiting for me at home... I think that is what it is... I should be able to deposit it tomorrow or Friday... I will let you know once it clears and ship the same day... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MRhotPICKS
            I have something waiting for me at home... I think that is what it is... I should be able to deposit it tomorrow or Friday... I will let you know once it clears and ship the same day... thanks
            sounds good bro. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MRhotPICKS
              good luck getting that thing 2 clear..........that thing is hotter then phoenix in july............
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

congrats on 1000 posts MHP---keep em coming my man----I enjoy your posts, as well as many others do----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X