I'm getting killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting killed

I need some reassurance from you guys...I'm gettin slaughtered tonight. I had the Tigers in so many bets (props, o/u, straight up)

Here's to tomorrow....

Why

Comment

I feel for you buddy. It's really easy to get tied up into too many bets, when you really like a game.

Wake up in the AM and don't chase. GL
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Just remember on thing don't chase. Take your beating regroup and come back a little at a time. GL
        Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

I think DET is DONE

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe
            Just remember on thing don't chase. Take your beating regroup and come back a little at a time. GL

Cheche, What is that thing that the guy is taking a bath in? A pig bathtub?
            Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Hang in there brother. Anyone who's smart enough to work at NASA will hit some picks.
              The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

I actually covered prop bets but lost the game Tigers +161 seems like a good series bet, of course they have to win tomorrow.
                How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Working...
                X