Is anyone else loving that FSU/Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else loving that FSU/Miami

are horrible.....................im lovin every minute of it.........
    jordanrules..................

here's yet another thread that'll get em riled up.........

when they start jumping your ass, don't wonder why........

apparent shit stirring threqd for the Florida lovers.....what a tool you are........negativity, negativity, and more negativity.......there's enough in this world, why create more........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Don't forget the UNLV RUNNIN REBELS

they swallow

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
        here's yet another thread that'll get em riled up.........

when they start jumping your ass, don't wonder why........

apparent shit stirring threqd for the Florida lovers.....what a tool you are........negativity, negativity, and more negativity.......there's enough in this world, why create more........kapt
        tool?
        if you dont like my threads or replies, then dont go into them, if i go into yours i dont say anything about your picks or views, i just say good luck......I didnt say anything when all you ppl have a million diff terms for a GOY, GOM, Gow, or phi slamma gammas, what are all you guys looking for respect online? why all the diff names for a big play? to get views? Now when i say this thread about Miami/ Fsu is they are the most ingnorant, lying, cheating programs in Div. 1.....I didnt say FL, they actually have class.....Im lovin every min of their demise, b/c when they win they throw it all over your face and stomp on the logo, they a bunch of T.O.'s, these schools are whats dilluting pro-sports.........
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
          tool?
          if you dont like my threads or replies, then dont go into them, if i go into yours i dont say anything about your picks or views, i just say good luck......I didnt say anything when all you ppl have a million diff terms for a GOY, GOM, Gow, or phi slamma gammas, what are all you guys looking for respect online? why all the diff names for a big play? to get views? Now when i say this thread about Miami/ Fsu is they are the most ingnorant, lying, cheating programs in Div. 1.....I didnt say FL, they actually have class.....Im lovin every min of their demise, b/c when they win they throw it all over your face and stomp on the logo, they a bunch of T.O.'s, these schools are whats dilluting pro-sports.........
          How many recruiting/player benefit violations has Miami had in the past 10 years? Exactly, shut the fuck up then.

Comment

And the winner of BC Mr. Negativity is......drum roll please

Jordan Rules in a landslide

Congrats again....You truly are a breath of fresh air!!!

Comment

Both teams are not very good this season. I could not understand why FSU was favored by 7 points in this game.

Comment

All kidding aside....I am pleased to see the Miami program take a step back....But I just think FSU was overrated to begin with and i think it may be time to turn that program over to someone else.....

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  But I just think FSU was overrated to begin with and i think it may be time to turn that program over to someone else.....
                  I agree. Bowden and Mickey Andrews both need to go. Florida is a hot bed for high school talent. There's no excuse for both Miami and FSU to be this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                    I agree. Bowden and Mickey Andrews both need to go. Florida is a hot bed for high school talent. There's no excuse for both Miami and FSU to be this bad.

Frank....i think they may all be going to Florida Atlantic!!!

Comment

jordan

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                      tool?
                      as long as you keep throwing out negative, shit stirring, rub it in their face, comments, I'll continue to call you out on em.........

and re your comment of naming a big play, "Phi Slamma Jama" just to get views is so far from the truth, and it further shows you have no idea of what the hell you're (we're) even debating about........I could open a thread, saying hello to the members, and have a ton of views, and replies, WHY ???, cause I treat em with respect and dignity.......do you know the meaning of those 2 words.......

This thread and replies from me, have/had nothing to do with views, GOY's, GOM's, Phi Slamma Jamma's, etc, it was all about you and your shit stirring posts, to antagonize members, generate negativity, and get your blood boiling so maybe you can think you're participating in a program like you should..........NOT

The more you write, and reply, or dodge the real issue, the more I'm starting to feel your pain, and hope the best for you.....you need help, attitude adjustment, and maybe just someone in your life who thinks you're the greatest, other than yourself........

All I said, and I repeat, mitigate the negativity, compound the little positivity you have, use it wisely, and you'll see a big difference in responses, and you may learn to like others and your self.........give it a try........

and next time some one asks you a question about an Apple, don't respond by telling em, the Peach Trees all died.........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good call Capt.

what an azz- unlv sux

Comment

Working...
                        X