• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very very nice caught me a huge break

now I just need that gassy STL pen to hold it and ill be one happy camper

PEACE

Comment

• Looks like my GOY might lose. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!
      The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

• Mets Will Be Like The Yanks Watching On Tv

Comment

• Originally posted by Southern Dandy
          Looks like my GOY might lose. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!
          Tigers will whip yer ASS

PEACE

Comment

• I HOPE SO...this is one of the worst hitting series I've ever seen

Comment

• I hope not for you. There will probably riots worse than in New Orleans if they win the series. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
              The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                Tigers will whip yer ASS

PEACE
                i selling one of my rental houses 2morow....and droping it on the tigers.....this should be like stealing...
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                  Tigers will whip yer ASS

PEACE
                  WHAT DO YOU THINK PIMP ANY CHANCE FOR A SWEEP

Comment

• Originally posted by Southern Dandy
                    I hope not for you. There will probably riots worse than in New Orleans if they win the series. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
                    you think this is still 1966? times have changed around here bro and pretty soon I think (5 years maybe) Downtown Detroit will be the place to be

they are already building million dollar condos downtown.....times have changed bro.....Tigers in 4 and all by more than 1 run

PEACE

Comment

• where is pedro martinea at id like 2 punch him right in the face....iam gald that bum doesnt get a chance 4 a ring.........
                      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• finally a hit.
                        How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

• Rally Time!!!!!
                          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

• I hate soundin cocky but in baseball shit can change quick.......Rolen looks like he is gettin his act together and Pujols can rake so you never know Cards could sweep us and fuck they might not even get in

With that said Im expectin Tigers to be a 2 dollar favorite over the Cards and maybe around 170 over the Mets....what do u guys think the odds will be?

PEACE

Comment

• What are the chances of Floyd going Kirk Gibson here?
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• When They Needed The Hit 2 Innings Ago He Pulled An A-rod Baaaaha

Comment

Working...
                                X