• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put the bat on the ball Valentine

Comment

Asshole

Comment

i hope endy does it ....fuck u valtine.............
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

if i was rolen right now i'd walk right down the 3rd base line and punch endy chavez right in the face. whats the worse thats gonna happen? ejection from game thats it.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

thats so gay...unreal..
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Valentine needs to be on the bench 3 -40 or something awful

Comment

i'm gonna start a pot of coffee, this looks like it could go extra fellas
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

have you guys ever seen a series with this awful of RISP hitting?

Comment

bases loaded 1 out, this is/was our chance...Valentine sturck out...SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chavez swings at first pitch which he does on every single AB of this entire post season...

Comment

• Suppan still in the game crap.
                      How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

• Who Ever Scores First Will Win

Comment

• I swear the Tigers will lay the smack down on these teams.....I know shit changes quick and any of these teams can come into Comerica swingin on Saturday but honestly these 2 squads do not scare me

I need the Cards pretty bad after that UNC game so Mets fans that could be yer Q for a W......

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                            I swear the Tigers will lay the smack down on these teams.....I know shit changes quick and any of these teams can come into Comerica swingin on Saturday but honestly these 2 squads do not scare me

I need the Cards pretty bad after that UNC game so Mets fans that could be yer Q for a W......

PEACE
                            I AGREE PIMP

Comment

• at least he's wastin some pitches, get this punk out the game.
                              How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

• I might try the under on the Pinny live after this inning. Should be 3 1/2 probably. I think one run wins but the walkoff worries me

Comment

Working...
                                X