No announcement yet.

Ncaa 10/19 !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i got rocked by the cards last night, can someone tell me a winner for tonite. I really need it. lol Thanks

Comment

i suck. i quit posting plays..... never been beaten down this bad in my life ever. even my bookie thinks its fucked up. i'm done
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Unless you lose a bunch of shit that you dont post I dont see anything wrong with yer record bro.....that could be flipped with in a decent few hours this Saturday

Im struggling the past week in college foots but Im expecting a huge bounce back this week

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Unless you lose a bunch of shit that you dont post I dont see anything wrong with yer record bro.....that could be flipped with in a decent few hours this Saturday

Im struggling the past week in college foots but Im expecting a huge bounce back this week

PEACE

thanks bro. but you see that record. i play these games. multiply that total by about 10x and you get my net loss YTD. that may not be alot to some but its coin to me. i set aside $$$ to spend for gamblin start of foots. Well after today, i'm belly up. i'm done, i'm broke.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

bry..sign on yahoo

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
              bry..sign on yahoo

why so you can rip me for betting on UNC
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

your record is above 500 and not even down 5 units....what am i missing? you play a bunch of things you dont post?

hope we can both get it turned around

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                  your record is above 500 and not even down 5 units....what am i missing? you play a bunch of things you dont post?

hope we can both get it turned around

PEACE

5units = $500 x by 10 and you got where i'm @ in reality. i dont bet more games, i bet more $$$ on these games. thats all
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                  X