I Have A College Play This Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A College Play This Week

This is the first NCAA game I have liked enough the past three weeks to post. I follow the Pac 10 closely and I mentioned in a couple of other threads here that I like Oregon. Looking at this game in more detail, I went from liking Oregon to loving Oregon. UCLA is also 4-1 SU and 3-2 ATS but that is where the similarly ends. UCLA has played all but one game at home so far against teams like Stanford and Rice and Utah. The one road game they played was at Washington where they lost by 10. No way Washington is even close to the team Oregon is. Oregon played Arizona State on the road and won by 35. UCLA on the road is not any better than Arizona State is at home.

Do the math and Oregon should cover the 9 points easily. To top it off, UCLA is playing a second string QB, playing his first game on the road. Oregon is not an easy place to play, even for an experienced QB.

PLAY OREGON -9.

Football Record
    2-2

Goodluck today Sandman!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

I think this is a really solid play - I would be really big on it if Stewart was 100%. Best of luck sandman.
      Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
      NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
      NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
      NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
      NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

gl to ya SandMan----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Love it sandy & on it myself...lets cross the balls and hope for a DD win w/ no worries
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Good Luck with the play!

Comment

good luck sandman

Comment

Working...
              X