Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dolphins line stinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dolphins line stinks

looks like a major trap to go with the jets this sunday.....i think miami gets a su win here

opinions?

I like Miami. Not because it's a trap. I don't adhere to the trap capping concept. It's more a case of the publics misconception on the ability of the teams. Public loves hot teams and plays against lousy teams. This is the NFL. The talent level is this close. The old cliche......... On any giving Sunday.

Comment

I am not sure this is a 'trap' at all. Line is down to 1 at Pinny. NYJ are home, basically saying that Miami is a better team by two points. Right now based upon performance to date and JOEY HARRINGTON being Miami's QB and the Miami DB's being awful I think this is fair. Also factor in NYJ past success even in down years over Miami this seems right. That being said I agree that most likely Miami will win straight up, but by maybe 7.
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
        I am not sure this is a 'trap' at all. Line is down to 1 at Pinny. NYJ are home, basically saying that Miami is a better team by two points. Right now based upon performance to date and JOEY HARRINGTON being Miami's QB and the Miami DB's being awful I think this is fair. Also factor in NYJ past success even in down years over Miami this seems right. That being said I agree that most likely Miami will win straight up, but by maybe 7.
        jets beat buff and almost beat indy at home...

Comment

Jets play Miami tough at home... I think it will be a high scoring affair... one that Miami can win straight up...

Comment

I will be playing the Phins, line isnt right, i think your on to something
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X