George Bush Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    I know mothers, fathers & grandparents who friggin' play poker online. The % is in the millions ... I would almost guarantee it!
    I heard a figure of about 20 million play online gaming

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
      Exactly ... And that doesn't affect anyone or enough people??? WTF!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22

i agree. this is IMO will come down to one thing $$$ if people get their $$$ back it wont be a big deal, if they dont then watch the fuck out
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by heleanth
          1. The Democrats will only win if the Republicans shoot themselves in the foot about ten times and only if they can find a viable candidate. Bill Clinton would win the presidential election in a walk, but he can't run. I am not aware of any other candidate that could win at this point.

2. The Republicans are up to about nine already.
          Your wrong about Clinton he can run. The constitution says No one can serve more than 2 consectutive full terms by election.This started because FDR was elected 4 terms in a row and the republicans bitched about it.

Comment

gatorfan

Originally posted by gatorfan
            This morning he signed that piece of crap law.

Now my account is frozen.

It's amazing with alll the real problems this country is facing, this is the stuff they decide to spend their time on.

I am a republican, but i will not vote for anyone who supported or voted for this new law.

I have had it
            I can understand your frustrations, but totaly don't understand your heading on this thread..........

Why does G W Bush suck---he enacted something that the Congress and Senate overwhelmingly passed.......

whats he supposed to do........maybe people ought to be more careful of who they vote in Congress/Senate rather than who they vote for President.........

When the BIG money starts lobbying, and the right ones get their palms greased, the good old American way, reversal action will start developing........

too many people, and high dollar rollers, are into gambling, and they'll figure what pig to grease to ease this situation..........

Givwe it time.........and if it should happen during the next Presidents term, will you openly be PRAISING him for something he didn't do.......probably so...

Hope you get your money back, but this has been headlines here and elsewhere for Months----------kapt

PS----I hope the Gators beat Auburn, and I think they will----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

How do I get a list of who voted for this bill? I know how my local reps voted but I would to know across the country.

My guess is that 70% of people gamble online, the majority being poker.
              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
                How do I get a list of who voted for this bill? I know how my local reps voted but I would to know across the country.

My guess is that 70% of people gamble online, the majority being poker.
                70% now way. I say around 5% and thats pushing it.
                MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  I can understand your frustrations, but totaly don't understand your heading on this thread..........

Why does G W Bush suck---he enacted something that the Congress and Senate overwhelmingly passed.......

whats he supposed to do........maybe people ought to be more careful of who they vote in Congress/Senate rather than who they vote for President.........

When the BIG money starts lobbying, and the right ones get their palms greased, the good old American way, reversal action will start developing........

too many people, and high dollar rollers, are into gambling, and they'll figure what pig to grease to ease this situation..........

Givwe it time.........and if it should happen during the next Presidents term, will you openly be PRAISING him for something he didn't do.......probably so...

Hope you get your money back, but this has been headlines here and elsewhere for Months----------kapt

He could have struck out that gaming bill from the Security bill,Kapt

Comment

Whatever the % frank, it's millions of people affected, not hundreds!
                    I never said 100s.

There's 300 million Americans. 3 million Americans is 1%

Comment

I know mothers, fathers & grandparents who friggin' play poker online. The % is in the millions ... I would almost guarantee it!
                      First playing poker online doesn't mean they are gambling when playing. There's lots of sites that you can play and not gamble.

% in the millions is impossible. It'll only be 100% if everyone played. lol

You mean there's millions of Americans playing online.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

Kaptain, well said. Too many misinformed Americans. Bush or any president doesn't pass any laws. There's a political process. A president can veto any bill. Congress can override any veto with enough votes.

Let's be realistic about this bill. It has nothing to do with gambling. Our politians are seeing BILLIONS of American dollars going to foreign countries. Aside from our gambling hobby this bill makes perfect sense.

Vegas has lobbied for this bill. Look for legalized online gambling within the US in the future.

Comment

Working...
                        X