UFC 64:Unstoppable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 64:Unstoppable

It's UFC 64 this saturday night... the main card looks really good... Silva is the real deal and it will be tough for Franklin to pull this off. Sherk is going to murder Florian fer sure! Any picks?

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfmfa=Even...ghtCard&eid=220

Franklin in a knockout...............
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by tre
      It's UFC 64 this saturday night... the main card looks really good... Silva is the real deal and it will be tough for Franklin to pull this off. Sherk is going to murder Florian fer sure! Any picks?

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfmfa=Even...ghtCard&eid=220
      i would not be so sure on florian....He is finally at his weight and has been a force for sure.....I know he is the underdog, but he is so well rounded and great ju-jitzu guy....I am throwing $100 on him to win $270

Comment

Prediction!.....pain!

Comment

Silva!
          NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

i look forward to both fights....great striker in silva.....sherk is an animal who went toe to toe with hughes and now drops to his natural weight and florian at this weight has been sick also....great ju-jitsu guy who has gotten better everywhere else....Will it be enough to stop the sheer power of sherk???hmmmm i do not know, but i give him a fighting chance....and i like the price.....He trained at our gym as a guest in CT about 3 yrs ago and was awesome (florian) so i may be partial.....

Comment

Silva will be Franklin's toughest test to date. Anderson is a world class, a level striker, with pin point accuracy. I think that this will be closer than people think.

Florian will probably be the victim of the first fatality in MMA.

Comment

Working...
              X