Twinkies Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twinkies Suck

well the twins are now toast and next up to go down will be the padres so maybe them two losers should play for the MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALLS MOST PATHETIC TEAM

Originally posted by pigskin1958
    well the twins are now toast and next up to go down will be the padres so maybe them two losers should play for the MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALLS MOST PATHETIC TEAM

SUCK?

Don't be pissed and make rediculous statments like that just because you lost a bet.

4th best team in the AL.....Just forgot there bats somewhere.
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

where did oaklands 8 runs come from.oh yea their lousy fielding and terrible pitching,thats right.

Comment

If they are so shitty then why did you bet them...I mean you should've know better than to take a pathetic team like the Twins.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Fred they aren't hitting the ball that's the problem. Same with SD bats being cold. I'm suprised about SD as St. Louis was coming into this cold from what I remember.

Comment

dont forget about the dodgers too.
            How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

What you just said is the stupidest thing I have read in a long time. We are all now dumber for reading your post.
              Good luck to all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
                What you just said is the stupidest thing I have read in a long time. We are all now dumber for reading your post.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                  If they are so shitty then why did you bet them...I mean you should've know better than to take a pathetic team like the Twins.

griff i didn't actually bet them today i bet the under but i did have them for the series,.....and hey im just taking out the frustration of the series loss like everyone does when they lose a bet they thought they should have one.

BC,your post is exactly how its been going for both of the teams you mentioned,good post ...thanks

Comment

almost took twins in series but guys kept saying how twins pitching after Santana was weak.
                    How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

I hate it when a team that makes the playoffs sucks

Man I really feel sorry for all the Teams that didn't
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                      X