• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VICK stinks

Vick stinks! 100 yd intc td return Arz.

He should be a running back

Comment

When Vick starts his team wins +65% of those games.
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

i guess u cant argue with that stat, though I dont think he's a good QB..He's a great athlete but a very fair QB

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
          That may be, but it is not because of that piece of shit. Did you see him after the game last week at NO? He was walking around smiling and glad-handing and laughing with all the Saints players. He didn't care that he had absolutely stunk it up on national television. The Falcons need to learn, and they have in a large part, that he should not be allowed to throw the ball unless they are behind by more than 2 TDs and there is less than 5 minutes left in the game. And he should certainly never be allowed to throw the ball inside the five yard line. He is a great athlete, but an average-on-a-good-day QB. His only good days are when he runs with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by heleanth
            That may be, but it is not because of that piece of shit. Did you see him after the game last week at NO? He was walking around smiling and glad-handing and laughing with all the Saints players. He didn't care that he had absolutely stunk it up on national television. The Falcons need to learn, and they have in a large part, that he should not be allowed to throw the ball unless they are behind by more than 2 TDs and there is less than 5 minutes left in the game. And he should certainly never be allowed to throw the ball inside the five yard line. He is a great athlete, but an average-on-a-good-day QB. His only good days are when he runs with the ball.

Sounds like to me that you lost a little cash last week on ATL and still are a wee bit bitter.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
              Vick stinks! 100 yd intc td return Arz.

I wish I stinked as bad as he does. Also I was wish I stinked so bad and made the money he does as well
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                I wish I stinked as bad as he does. Also I was wish I stinked so bad and made the money he does as well

May be sooooo .... but he has looked really bad the past 2 weeks ....

Comment

I wouldn't want him as the Giant's QB. He's a running back that throws.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                    I wouldn't want him as the Giant's QB. He's a running back that throws.

Maybe you don't Frank and that's a personal preference, and I respect that. BUT it's very hard to argue against W's!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Maybe you don't Frank and that's a personal preference, and I respect that. BUT it's very hard to argue against W's!
                      What's the purpose of this thead anyway? He threw an INT. It happens. The Atlanta Vicks are rolling over the Cards.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                        What's the purpose of this thead anyway? He threw an INT. It happens. The Atlanta Vicks are rolling over the Cards.
                        Hey buddy I didn't start this stupid thread....it was just someone who probably made too large of a wager on ATL and when the INT happened they weren't covering so somebody flew off the handle and needed to vent.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by chaching22
                          He should be a running back

Too small to be a running back a wide receiver I can see.
                          They should run option plays or use trick plays change it up a little. This offensive coordinator sucks
                          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Hey buddy I didn't start this stupid thread....it was just someone who probably made too large of a wager on ATL and when the INT happened they weren't covering so somebody flew off the handle and needed to vent.
                            I know you didn't start it. I hear you buddy. The INT occured mid way through the 2nd quarter. Still lots of football left. Atlanta defense has shut down the Cards.

Comment

Working...
                            X