%%%%%%%%%deal Deal's Picks For Nfl Sunday%%%%%%%%%%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• %%%%%%%%%deal Deal's Picks For Nfl Sunday%%%%%%%%%%

0-1-1 YESTERDAY AS I COMPLETELY DROPPED THE BALL ON IOWA AND THOSE CATHOLIC SCHOOL GROUPIES FAILED TO STOP A BACKDOOR PUSH...

TODAY IS A NEW DAY AND A NEW DEAL

SUNDAY DEAL BALTIMORE + 3 ....GOT THIS LINE EARLY NOW AT PK. THE RUNNING GAME FOR BOTH THESE TEAMS IS GOING TO BE IN DISPLAY AND SD HAS THE BEST, HOWEVER, I FEEL THAT BALTIMORE HAS SOMETHING TO PROVE AS DOGS AND GAIN RESPECT.

PATRIOTS +6.5

I NEVER LIKE TO UNDERESTIMATE BRADY AND CO, ESPECIALLY AFTER A LOSS LIKE LAST WEEK. LOOK FOR A BETTER PERFORMANCE AS THE PATS ARE STILL A GOOD TEAM WITH LOTS OF VETS.

GL FELLAS THATS ALL FOR TODAY

good luck

Comment

gl to ya today----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

added a parlay i like personally for 200 to win 2400

Baltimore Ravens Pick (-115)Football - NFL Lines NFL WEEK 4 - Pointspread
        Sun@1:00p

Arizona Cardinals +7 (-105)Football - NFL Lines NFL WEEK 4 - Pointspread
        Sun@1:00p

St. Louis Rams -6 (-105)Football - NFL Lines NFL WEEK 4 - Pointspread
        Sun@4:05p

New England Patriots +6 (-120)Football - NFL Lines NFL WEEK 4 - Pointspread

Comment

added deal:

Seattle +3.5

Seattle is still one of the elite teams in the league and they are going to go to chicago and still run the ball and have their 4 wide receiver sets on display. i feel that losing alexander doesnt warrant a pk situation going to -3.5 ...that hook might just be the key today gl fellas.

Comment

Working...
          X